Why become a member? ×

Feedback thread for Gray

kingforaday

Figured i should probably start a thread for Gray as he doesn't seem to have one here yet.

i've just succesfully completed a trade deal with him in which he kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way, he posted the bass out quickly and was just generally a nice chap to deal with! i'd have absolutely no problem buying/selling or trading with him again or recomending anyone else do the same

Enjoy the hohner mate, now i've just gotta try to get to grips with the ashbory!

cheers
matt

• 3 weeks later...

I bought an OLP 5 string from Gray this week, great guy to deal with, would have no hesitation in dealing with him again. Highly recommended.

[quote name='kingforaday' post='650199' date='Nov 9 2009, 10:39 PM']Figured i should probably start a thread for Gray as he doesn't seem to have one here yet.

i've just succesfully completed a trade deal with him in which he kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way, he posted the bass out quickly and was just generally a nice chap to deal with! i'd have absolutely no problem buying/selling or trading with him again or recomending anyone else do the same

Enjoy the hohner mate, now i've just gotta try to get to grips with the ashbory!

cheers
matt[/quote]

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a very pleasant meeting with Graham and his wife at Woodhall Services on the M1. We put the world to rights over a coffee and I bought his stunning acoustic bass.
The bass got some admiring comments from a member of staff, so it's all looking good so far!
A lovely Basschatter and a pleasure to do business with.

• 6 years later...