Why become a member? ×

Pyramid Gold Flatwounds SOLD

[quote name='Beedster' post='645367' date='Nov 4 2009, 03:40 PM']Damn your two-a-side headstock Norris :)[/quote]
Augmented by my damning too. I'd have loved them on my new P. As it is, i am tempted to stick them on my warwick fretless, but TBH, I love the LaBella Black Nylons that are on it.

It's just seeing [i]Pyramid Gold Flatwounds [/i]next to [i]£20[/i] that's got me going :rolleyes:

Edited by silddx

[quote name='Beedster' post='645378' date='Nov 4 2009, 03:54 PM']Actually Steve, if neither of the gentlemen above are ahead of me or opt out, I'll take them.[/quote]

Two a side headstocks are the way forward i tell ya....the next big ...

Yours if you want them chris, They may fit a fender as they were on my ibby which has a two piece bridge, Don't quote me on that however :)

let me know if you want them, pay pal is OK

[quote name='silddx' post='645417' date='Nov 4 2009, 04:25 PM']Go for your life Chris, I'm not in.[/quote]

Cheers silddx :rolleyes:

[quote name='steve-norris' post='645422' date='Nov 4 2009, 04:28 PM']Two a side headstocks are the way forward i tell ya....the next big ...

Yours if you want them chris, They may fit a fender as they were on my ibby which has a two piece bridge, Don't quote me on that however :)

let me know if you want them, pay pal is OK[/quote]

PM'd Steve

[quote name='steve-norris' post='645617' date='Nov 4 2009, 07:39 PM']Hi just measured the ibby, 39" from ballend the peg on the G and 42" for the D plus about 4 winds on the peg plus 1/2" down the peg hole...[/quote]

Are these still available? Quite fancy trying a set on the Ric.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Beedster' post='646234' date='Nov 5 2009, 02:02 PM']Looking forward to seeing if these babies are as good as everyone says :)[/quote]

Um, they're not. Steve, are you gonna sort that dud E string for me. I've PM'd you a few times and had no reply?