Why become a member? ×

bassfan's feedback

P-T-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Traded a PSU, sold a Fwonkbeta, got to try out his rather marvellous Status and also his BB1100S and found time for a burger and chat all on a sunny Sunday. Top bloke. Always a pleasure to meet up!

Cheers, Bas

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Paul and I have been joking (not joking) for some time about his blue sparkle Modulus Flea.

I’ve been after one since 1999 and the opportunity always missed me.

Anyhow, eventually we got there in a switcheroo part-trade master plan.

Absolutely lovely bloke, we’ve ended up gabbing lots via WhatsApp - not only share taste in basses but also in sense of humour.

Thanks mate! 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Paul and I have been joking (not joking) for some time about his blue sparkle Modulus Flea.

I’ve been after one since 1999 and the opportunity always missed me.

Anyhow, eventually we got there in a switcheroo part-trade master plan.

Absolutely lovely bloke, we’ve ended up gabbing lots via WhatsApp - not only share taste in basses but also in sense of humour.

Thanks mate! 

You’re more than welcome mate! Enjoy. 😃

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought his TC Electronics RH750 + cab over the weekend. Paul was good enough to haul it half-way across the country and then go through all the functions & features. 
Great guy,  very good communications. Would not hesitate buying from Paul in the future!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Feedback Part One...

Received some I phone x screen protectors off Paul for absolutely nothing ....”which was Nice”

when the Royal Mail finally decided to post them my way I realised they weren’t cheapies! so this was indeed a very nice gesture.

Many Thanks 

Martin😎

• Thanks 1

Feedback Part Two

Noticed Paul was looking for an illusive Status Bass strap in items wanted...

Since I have just myself been in search of illusive straps (of the Warwick nature) I thought i could help out here.

Great Transaction fast communication and payment and a Good deal all round! ...A Pleasure ....(Price reduction for the screen protectors included...one Good turn.... as they say!

So Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence (Not Condiments)

Many Thanks

Martin.😎

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Love it when a plan comes together. 

I bought some Miller Jazz basses.

Paul liked them, bought one of his own.

I spent silly money painting one...so Paul sold his miller and bought my white one.

Love this guy - we talk every day, and every once in a while...a bass travels between us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyTravis said:

Love it when a plan comes together. 

I bought some Miller Jazz basses.

Paul liked them, bought one of his own.

I spent silly money painting one...so Paul sold his miller and bought my white one.

Love this guy - we talk every day, and every once in a while...a bass travels between us.

Get a room you two 🙄😂

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just bought Paul’s Grizzly… 

Paul is an absolute pleasure to deal with, from the beginning communication was friendly and first class. I would have no hesitation dealing with Him again.
Thanks a lot Paul👊👊

• Thanks 1

Purchased a Xvive wireless setup from Paul. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me so it's back up for sale but that's nothing to do with @bassfan.

The buying process was excellent, Paul offered me a great price - had it in the post the next morning, provided me with  all the tracking details and I received it the next day.

Great communication, well packaged, good price.  Would happily buy gear from Paul again, especially if he fancied offloading one of those lovely basses 😁

Edited by PatrickJ
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...