Why become a member? ×

bassfan's feedback

P-T-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Paul purchased some earphones from me , instant payment, there was a delay in the postal service, paul had a lot of patience, thankfully the goods arrived !!!! highly recommend dealing with paul, this is what basschat is all about.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sold my 66' Fender Jazz to Paul. We met up on the same day and got totally carried away chatting about bass stuff xD too bad we didn't have more time.

Happy that the bass went to a nice new home and is in good hands. Paul is a top bloke, great to deal with... couldn't have been easier! Cheers mate! ^_^

• 1 month later...

Had a trade deal with Paul today after an early drive for us both to meet up. Great guy, great Bass and ta for shouting me a coffee. Top guy and highly recommend to deal with. Good comms too! Another excellent BC member. Cheers dude enjoy the Shukers👊🏻

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Paul met up with me half way in time honoured BC fashion in a motorway service station! Pedal was as described (in very good condition) and he sold it to me for a very fair price.

Had a very enjoyable hour chatting about gear and our covers bands. Top bloke. 

I would have no hesitation in buying from Paul again.

Edited by Al Krow
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Started the slow process of clawing some of my cash back from my previous (pretty much all time favourite) used pedal purchase from Paul.

Phase 1 successfully complete - sold him a PT Junior to get him back off the pedal free wagon. Payment on the spot. What's not to like?

Phase 2 (loading up his newly acquired PT Junior with juicy pedals) about to commence...😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Krow said:

Started the slow process of clawing some of my cash back from my previous (pretty much all time favourite) used pedal purchase from Paul.

Phase 1 successfully complete - sold him a PT Junior to get him back off the pedal free wagon. Payment on the spot. What's not to like?

Phase 2 (loading up his newly acquired PT Junior with juicy pedals) about to commence...😂

Phase 2.... I’m only after the one pedal. However I will take that bbne2 off you when you are ready to part with it. 😃👍🏻

34 minutes ago, bassfan said:

Phase 2.... I’m only after the one pedal. However I will take that bbne2 off you when you are ready to part with it. 😃👍🏻

Re. the BBNE2, please bear in mind the following:

1) it's too blingy for some (e.g. @bartelby)

2) there's already a wanted ad for a white one (and I had to wait six months before one in white came up) so I could have moved mine on, literally yesterday (to you) and the day before (to him); I've had seller's regret with parting with a Yammy before: once bitten twice shy! 

3) I have to agree with you that there aren't too many 5'ers that this little beaut isn't going to hold its own against - it has a low end punch to rival Monsieur M Ali and versatile mids to rival a supermodel :)  

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Re. the BBNE2, please bear in mind the following:

1) it's too blingy for some (e.g. @bartelby)

2) there's already a wanted ad for a white one (and I had to wait six months before one in white came up) so I could have moved mine on, literally yesterday (to you) and the day before (to him); I've had seller's regret with parting with a Yammy before: once bitten twice shy! 

3) I have to agree with you that there aren't too many 5'ers that this little beaut isn't going to hold its own against - it has a low end punch to rival Monsieur M Ali and versatile mids to rival a supermodel :)  

I don’t want it yet. Couple of years and first refusal which ever comes first!  😉👍🏻

• 1 month later...