Why become a member? ×

bassfan's feedback

P-T-P

Paul bought my Warwick Thumb Bleached Blonde. A pleasure to deal with him and a nice and easy meet and exchange. Of course his dodgily pimped Vauxhall might make receiving money from him in a service station car park seem more than a bit suspect to any passing officers of the law! "It came like that from the factory constable," just ain't gonna cit it I reckon. :)

Still, easy to spot him once you get there so it's swings and roundabouts I suppose.

All the best, cheers for a good deal done good.

[quote name='P-T-P' date='Oct 4 2007, 08:22 AM' post='69345']
Paul bought my Warwick Thumb Bleached Blonde. A pleasure to deal with him and a nice and easy meet and exchange. Of course his dodgily pimped Vauxhall might make receiving money from him in a service station car park seem more than a bit suspect to any passing officers of the law! "It came like that from the factory constable," just ain't gonna cit it I reckon. :)

Still, easy to spot him once you get there so it's swings and roundabouts I suppose.

I wasn't lyin the motor is factory pimped!

All that aside - mate what a great bit of kit - very pleased with the the blonde. will have to learn how to play hr now.

Cheers mate.]

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

='bassfan' date='Oct 4 2007, 09:27 AM' post='69386']
name='P-T-P' date='Oct 4 2007, 08:22 AM' post='69345']
Paul bought my Warwick Thumb Bleached Blonde. A pleasure to deal with him and a nice and easy meet and exchange. Of course his dodgily pimped Vauxhall might make receiving money from him in a service station car park seem more than a bit suspect to any passing officers of the law! "It came like that from the factory constable," just ain't gonna cit it I reckon. :rolleyes:

I wasn't lyin the motor is factory pimped!

All that aside - mate what a great bit of kit - very pleased with the the blonde. will have to learn how to play hr now.

Cheers mate.]

MB1. :)
She used to be mine!...She used to be mine!....till i saw her with another man! :D

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Paul bought my Warwick Dirty Blonde today, sad day for me :) but good day for him :rolleyes: .

The deal went very good, meet him in Bristol, cash for bass, easy peasy.

Paul is a ace bloke, and it was a pleasure meeting him. I would recommend dealing him anytime.

Hope you enjoy the bass as much as I have buddy, and dont forget to give me first refusal if you ever plan on selling her.

All the best

Ken

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brought the Dirty Blonde from Paul.

Really helpful in organising the meet up so it would work for both of us!

beautiful bass and plays as well as it looks!

couldn't have made it a more pleasurable experience! recommend fully to everyone

Cheers
Chris

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No problems here - Paul is a polite and friendly person to deal with.

First class communications, a warm welcome, a hot cup of coffee (thanks Lou) - oh yeah and I bought a rather nice bass as well.

Thanks for a smooth transaction Paul and I'd be happy to deal with you again.

Chris