Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TommyK

andy67

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

He just took my (well, now his!) MM fretless off my hands... I'm sad to see it go, but it's gone to a good home and I hope it treats him as well as it treated me.

A pleasure to do business with Tom, easy to work with and a nice chap to boot.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi all, bought a Tokai Jazz Sound from [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]tommyk, [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]fantastic instrument and smooth transaction, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]tommyk is a great guy to deal with I have received the item after only 36 hours well packed and safe!

Thank you very much![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]antonio[/font][/color]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sometimes doing business via BC is a genuine pleasure, Tom and I traded basses (Spector vs JazzBass 62RI) and it has been a joy all along. Our sons were born 4 minutes apart, which has made this one even more special. Cheers Tom, you have been a real.... well King :)

Deal with Tom with the utmost confidence, this guy is the real deal.

I can only agree wholeheartedly with all the above, really nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. I bought Tom's Cataldo Fenderbird, a deal which took about 2 months to complete! Tom was ever so patient, and then did a bit of remedial soldering before I took the bass home today.
Deal with in complete confidence. :)

I'll give you first dibs if I ever decide to move it on Tom, would you be so good as to do the same with that big block 750!? Loved the sound from it.
Cheers mate,
Neil

[quote name='Porkpie' timestamp='1359402576' post='1954289']
I'll give you first dibs if I ever decide to move it on Tom, would you be so good as to do the same with that big block 750!? Loved the sound from it.
Cheers mate,
Neil
[/quote]

Thanks Neil + Course mate will do (Is a very, very unlikely occurance though I have to say.... ;) )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recent deal with Tom which was excellent / pleasant throughout. Great communication and prompt info-details in response to all PM's. Highly recommended to all potential BC'ers. Thanks Tom !

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...