Why become a member? ×

USA Made Ampeg SVT-3 Pro

timmchale2009

Hi Guys

Up for sale I have my USA Ampeg SVT-3 pro . It's an absolutely mind blowing rig and sounds stupendously good, however I'm not using it as I intended when i bought it and have ended up using my Fender Bassman 400 pro more often than not. Coupled with the fact i've taken over the sole lead vocal duties in my covers band, rhythm guitar and vocals in my own band and just small scale bass gigs I feel the SVT-3 is just a bit overkill as lovely as it is. Condition wise the Amp is in immaculate condition and is flight cased in a 2u gator hard case (included in sale). Cash wise in an ideal world i'm looking for [b]£450[/b] or make me a reasonable offer! I'll chuck in the speakon to jack cable for connecting the amp to a cab and I have the instruction manual as well. So go ahead make me an offer and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tim

P.S. i'm more than happy to deliver the amp within a 50 mile radius and am more than happy to post the head unit

Technical Blurb

Ampeg SVT- 3 Pro:

RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275-Watts
RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450-Watts
Preamp: Tubes (3 x 12AX7)
Driver Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7
Power Amp: Solid-State
Tone Controls: 3-Band
Mid Tone Control: 5-Position
Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band
Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
Balanced Line Out: Yes, Pre/Post with Ground Lift and Level
Effects Loop: Yes
Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 19 x 3.5 x 15.5
Weight: 26 Pounds

Edited by timmchale2009

[quote name='TommyK' post='640537' date='Oct 29 2009, 09:57 PM']Just bought a SVT-3pro from Andy67. Being playing through it for the last 2 hours, it is absolutely KILLER!!!
So have a BUMP for a great amp...[/quote]

Cheers my man! HOpe you enjoy it as much I have enjoyed mine and more so!
This thread is bumpaliscious!