Feedback for Gillento

hybass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Gilles very kindly responded to a "wanted" post asking if anyone had some Jazz 5 pickups suitable for my fretless project bass. He offered me a selection, only one of which was suitable, a single Hanson/Lakland Bridge Pickup.

He absolutely didn't want any payment for the Pickup, simply asked for the postage to be covered, and it arrived even before we had discussed cost.

Such a great, genuine guy. I know most of us here are great guys, but Gilles is especially so! Have no doubts about dealing with him!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just sold my beloved Reverend 5 to Gilles in a text book transaction. Clear and quick communications and prompt payment. Shipping to him was simply a matter of dropping the bass off in central London, very easy for me to do. You can deal with Gilles in confidence!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought Markbass TTE 500 amp from Gilles. Just a perfect deal, fast, smooth and amp is great. Gilles informed me about every single step of our transaction, providing pictures of packed amp etc. Thank you very much.

David

Edited by davidak

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...