Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Gillento

hybass

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a GB shuttlemax from [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gilles[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and i can tell you that he is one of the best persons that i have deal with, extremely [/font][/color]comprehensive and very quick to deliver the amp.

Deal with him with confidence

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a flightcase from Gilles

Great comms, quick postage and very well packaged. Would definitely deal again, recommended

Enjoy the studio in a few weeks time Gilles, thanks for an easy deal mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a rack adapter for my Streamliner from Gilles

Brilliant comms, promptly dispatched and really carefully packaged. A real gentleman to deal with.

Enjoy recording in Bath Gilles, I used to live there and it's a lovely part of the world.

All the best
Tony

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Vanderkley 112EXT from Gilles (truly as new, not a mark on it, even still smells new!!).
Great communication and references allayed my fears of private international transactions.
I researched both Paypal and Bank Transfer costs and we settled on Paypal to speed things up.

Payment went through about 5pm Monday, confirmation of receipt and choice of courier (who I checked out) within an hour.
Cabinet was at Courier just after 3pm Tuesday and I had both tracking numbers (GLS and Parcel Force) soon after.
Been like a kid on Christmas morning since seeing it was on a van in Rotherham at 6.26am.
So arrived in less than 3 days from payment and 2 days from starting it's journey. Brilliant!

Packaging was the original Vanderkley box, labelled up as requested.

Check out Gilles' website gear list. He is a true gear head. You (like me) may benefit as items are sold on ;)
He has been a pleasure to deal with. But then I would say that, I just saved 40% on what is effectively a brand new Vanderkley Cab thanks to his preference for Aguilar tone !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought from Gilles an [sfx] microThumpinator, he impressed me by taking great care in packaging and choosing the top available shipping method.

Thank you very much!!!

:i-m_so_happy:

Ho comprato da Gilles un [sfx] microThumpinator, mi ha stupito per l'accuratezza dell'imballaggio e la scelta della miglior spedizione possibile.

Grazie mille!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...