Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe Jazz

OutToPlayJazz

Okay, could be all change here with the possibility of another Status bass that's just been offered to me, so I'm putting these up for a quick sale...

[b]**STERLING NOW SOLD**[/b]
[b]**JAZZ NOW SOLD**
[/b]
Here's the bass we're all raving about - A Squier Classic Vibe 60's Jazz in white/tort. This is also as new & plays/sounds just as you want it to. You know that somewhat elusive jazz bass sound we're all after? Well, this has it in spades! Also set up with 40-100 DR Fatbeams & supplied with a really thickly padded Boston gigbag. [i][b]Yours for £250.[/b][/i]

Feel free to call me with regards to either of these lovely instruments on 07545 471037, as I'm playing my cello in a show during the evenings this week...

Rich.

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='637130' date='Oct 26 2009, 06:08 PM']Blimey!

That was quick Brother! These are superb examples of said breeds - someone purchase them! I know what its like when GAS strikes - most people have to exit the room when I get it!

ATB!

Nick[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Yes!... but thats not the same sort of GAS.. Nick! :rolleyes:

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='637002' date='Oct 26 2009, 03:55 PM']Yours for £280 or nearest offer.

Rich.[/quote]

I'd have this in a flash but as usual need to shift other gear
Just to confirm the price is correct?

Cheers
Ade

Edited by Adee

[quote]I knew the wood was only a (very) passing phase Rich and that the lure of (yet) more Graphite would rear its head once more. Moral of the story Rich, stop going into Electro and trying all Dave's new basses out.[/quote]

Not at all, Brother Mart... I'm really into the wood at the moment, but a certain Status I really wanted a while back has come up again and been offered to me, so I'm pondering that at the moment. As for Electro, yes it's the spawn of Satan!

[quote]I'd have this in a flash but as usual need to shift other gear
Just to confirm the price is correct?[/quote]

Adee, yes it's quite correct. Very reasonable, considering the £60 worth of extras with it :)

[quote]The spectre of Mike Prince???

I'll just get my coat...[/quote]

*Shhh* Graham! He's around selling his KB at the moment :rolleyes: Only difference is that I don't "BUY HIGH, SELL LOW!" :lol: :lol:

[quote]Price include shipping ?[/quote]

raef, shipping would be the usual £15-20 depending weight.

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='637513' date='Oct 27 2009, 12:11 AM']*Shhh* Graham! He's around selling his KB at the moment :) Only difference is that I don't "BUY HIGH, SELL LOW!" :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote]
[color="#C0C0C0"][size=1]Sorry. I'll keep quiet[/size].[/color]

Well it cost considerably more than the gak price. And it's as new. Only three weeks old :)

And there's the pro setup with £30 worth of DR strings included. If you don't like the price, don't buy the bass.

If you're prepared to buy a mass produced instrument at a knock down price unseen, then go ahead. And please keep such comments to yourself in future.

[b]**Apology received and accepted for MODERATOR deleted post on this thread...**[/b]

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='639598' date='Oct 28 2009, 11:33 PM']That's a relief. I was having trouble resisting. Well done, Rich.[/quote]

Glad to have been of service, Dave :) But I will tell you that the quality of these is really consistent. Every CV Jazz I've picked up has been a corker. The next Jazz up the food chain is literally the American Standard. They'd might as well close the Enchilada facility in Mexico, LOL.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='639605' date='Oct 28 2009, 11:39 PM']Glad to have been of service, Dave :) But I will tell you that the quality of these is really consistent. Every CV Jazz I've picked up has been a corker. The next Jazz up the food chain is literally the American Standard. They'd might as well close the Enchilada facility in Mexico, LOL.[/quote]
Oh dear - I've got my fingers in my ears.