Why become a member? ×

NYC Custom Pedalboard

umcoo

Hi folks,

I'm only running a Sovtek Muff at the moment, so no need for a pedalboard. I got this earlier in the year, and it hasn't been gigged...or taken outside in fact. This was a custom model I had built, it's 14' width, 8' depth and 5' high. Slightly bigger than a lunchbox model.

Paid around about 100 notes for this earlier in the year after importing it and taxes etc, so looking for £85 posted, or collected from Lancaster would be cool. I could probably throw in a johnnyshredfreak power supply for £90 posted if that kind of thing floats your boats.

Hit me with your rhythm sticks, biatches.

Edited by umcoo

[quote name='umcoo' post='634886' date='Oct 23 2009, 09:53 PM']Bring
Up
My

What does 'plz???????' mean? :rolleyes:[/quote]

How about £80 including power supply and collected from Lancaster next week on Wednesday late afternoon or Thursday morning? Obviously with cash !!!

John :)

The power supply went, it says so a bit further up. 75 collected would be fine though. And Wednesday afternoonish (after 5) would be fine. Hit me up with a PM if you like, and we can talk. I'm off out now though, so might be tomorrow before I reply

[quote name='umcoo' post='635390' date='Oct 24 2009, 03:38 PM']The power supply went, it says so a bit further up. 75 collected would be fine though. And Wednesday afternoonish (after 5) would be fine. Hit me up with a PM if you like, and we can talk. I'm off out now though, so might be tomorrow before I reply[/quote]
Let me have address and postcode and contact number and I'll ring you on Monday
John