Why become a member? ×

Thomann Tweed Hard Cases

paul, the

I bought one about 3 months back for a Yamaha TRB 1004 I'd picked up. I'd say it was a pretty decent case for the money . The interior velvet is red and there's a nice leather trim on the top and bottom edges. I'm certainly happy enough with mine but I would add the proviso that we only gig once every month or so so it doesn't really have a hard life on the road. Don't know if that helps or not?

Pip pip!

Mark

[quote name='Bass Culture' post='67414' date='Sep 29 2007, 04:30 PM']I bought one about 3 months back for a Yamaha TRB 1004 I'd picked up. I'd say it was a pretty decent case for the money . The interior velvet is red and there's a nice leather trim on the top and bottom edges. I'm certainly happy enough with mine but I would add the proviso that we only gig once every month or so so it doesn't really have a hard life on the road. Don't know if that helps or not?

Pip pip!

Mark[/quote]

That's all I need! Thank you very much :) .

• 9 years later...

Hi,

I know that [color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=4]Hiscox STD-EBS will fit my Tamaha TRB 1005 correctly but I'm looking for something cheaper like this [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=4]Thomann Bass Case Tweed.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=4]Already asked Thomann regading this case getting two different answers...[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=4]Some of you have purchased this tweed case? does it hold a TRB1005 well? is the headstock position reasonably far from case bottom?.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=4]Thank you![/size][/font][/color]