Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn Eden Nemesis NA650 & NSP210

GeeBass

Price drop £425

Eden Nemesis NA650 head, Gator 3U Flight Case, Behringer BTR2000 rack tuner and Eden Nemesis NSP210 Speaker Cab. Pricing excluding Postage & Packing Complete set up (all four) for £480[/b]

I have owned this gear from New (London Bass Centre) for the last 2 Years. The head has been rack mounted in a Gator 3U shallow flight case with the Behringer BTR2000 rack Tuner from unit. The head is in excellent condition but has a little paint flaked off just round one of the holes for the rack mount (why Eden allow the threads to get paint in them is beyond me) when I was fitting the rack ears. The head has a remote foot switch for mute and switching in and out the semi parametric which is handy. The Speaker cab is a full range cab therefore no problems with 5 string. The Cabinet is in very good condition and quite light for its size due to the cabinet material used. Please note that the cab is 4 ohm and the carpet covering is starting to get a little fluffy. I have used this system mainly for rehearsing and the odd gig.

Manufacturers blurb for head.

"The flagship of the Nemesis line. The NA650 is 2 spaces high and 17" wide by 11" deep. It features a unique preamp design and an all FET output stage with 650W RMS at 2 ohms. This unit has Enhance, Edge, and Gain boost controls; selectable DI pre/post, front-panel DI level control, as well as a smooth, solid FET sound with plenty of power to drive multiple speaker cabinets.

Nemesis NA650 Bass Head Specifications:

* Power: 650W RMS@ 2 ohms
* Distortion: <.1%
* Frequency Response: 10Hz - 18kHz
* Headroom: 3dB
* Dimensions: 17"W x 3-1/2"H x 11"D
* Weight: 28 lbs.

Nemesis NA650 Bass Head Features:

* 650W RMS @ 2 ohms
* Unique preamp design
* FET output stage
* Semi-parametric EQ with Enhance, Gain Boost, and Edge controls
* Selectable pre/post DI with front-panel level control
* Pre-EQ effects loop"

[attachment=34284:IMG_0297.JPG][attachment=34285:IMG_0298.JPG][attachment=34286:IMG_0299.JPG][attach
ment=34287:IMG_0301.JPG][attachment=34288:IMG_0300.JPG][attachment=34287:IMG_0301.JPG]

Edited by GeeBass

[quote name='GeeBass' post='623072' date='Oct 11 2009, 01:24 PM']Re-advertised

Eden Nemesis NA650 head, Gator 3U Flight Case, Behringer BTR2000 rack tuner and Eden Nemesis NSP210 Speaker Cab. Pricing excluding Postage & Packing Complete set up (all four) for £480[/b]

I have owned this gear from New (London Bass Centre) for the last 2 Years. The head has been rack mounted in a Gator 3U shallow flight case with the Behringer BTR2000 rack Tuner from unit. The head is in excellent condition but has a little paint flaked off just round one of the holes for the rack mount (why Eden allow the threads to get paint in them is beyond me) when I was fitting the rack ears. The head has a remote foot switch for mute and switching in and out the semi parametric which is handy. The Speaker cab is a full range cab therefore no problems with 5 string. The Cabinet is in very good condition and quite light for its size due to the cabinet material used. Please note that the cab is 4 ohm and the carpet covering is starting to get a little fluffy. I have used this system mainly for rehearsing and the odd gig.

Manufacturers blurb for head.

"The flagship of the Nemesis line. The NA650 is 2 spaces high and 17" wide by 11" deep. It features a unique preamp design and an all FET output stage with 650W RMS at 2 ohms. This unit has Enhance, Edge, and Gain boost controls; selectable DI pre/post, front-panel DI level control, as well as a smooth, solid FET sound with plenty of power to drive multiple speaker cabinets.

Nemesis NA650 Bass Head Specifications:

* Power: 650W RMS@ 2 ohms
* Distortion: <.1%
* Frequency Response: 10Hz - 18kHz
* Headroom: 3dB
* Dimensions: 17"W x 3-1/2"H x 11"D
* Weight: 28 lbs.

Nemesis NA650 Bass Head Features:

* 650W RMS @ 2 ohms
* Unique preamp design
* FET output stage
* Semi-parametric EQ with Enhance, Gain Boost, and Edge controls
* Selectable pre/post DI with front-panel level control
* Pre-EQ effects loop"

[attachment=34284:IMG_0297.JPG][attachment=34285:IMG_0298.JPG][attachment=34286:IMG_0299.JPG][attach
ment=34287:IMG_0301.JPG][attachment=34288:IMG_0300.JPG][attachment=34287:IMG_0301.JPG][/quote]

could i run my ebs td650 with this cab?

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='624772' date='Oct 13 2009, 10:28 AM']could i run my ebs td650 with this cab?[/quote]
Yes you can your amp will tolerate 2 to 8 ohm speaker loads. Please note the nemesis cab is rated at 300 watts rms where you amp is rated at 530 watts rms . In short if you are really pushing your amp then you could stuff the speakers but a sensible operating levels it shoud be o.k. Note the nemesis Head NA650 I have used generates 650 watts at 2 ohms 440 watts at 4 ohms and 300 watts at 8 ohms. I have used the amp upto approx 1/2 master volume which has been fine.

[quote name='GeeBass' post='625531' date='Oct 13 2009, 10:05 PM']Yes you can your amp will tolerate 2 to 8 ohm speaker loads. Please note the nemesis cab is rated at 300 watts rms where you amp is rated at 530 watts rms . In short if you are really pushing your amp then you could stuff the speakers but a sensible operating levels it shoud be o.k. Note the nemesis Head NA650 I have used generates 650 watts at 2 ohms 440 watts at 4 ohms and 300 watts at 8 ohms. I have used the amp upto approx 1/2 master volume which has been fine.[/quote]
Not much interest in this rig so price drop to £425 for the lot. Last offer before it goes off elsewhere! Grab yourself a grands worth gear in really good condition, I still have the boxes for the amp and speaker cab.