Why become a member? ×

NO MORE AVAILLABLE

claude

[quote name='claude' post='622501' date='Oct 10 2009, 05:08 PM']Hello,
First of.... all my English is not perfect....I speak normaly french....
Here is a F bass as new no dings or dongs or scratch it is a special order who was made true George Furnaletto himself ( Georges signature is on the back of the head and also the date) it is a five strings E A D G C short scale, but it is possible to change the strings in BEADG.
Weight on my balance it is show a little bit more than 3,5 kg. It is a set neck the space beteween the strings is 16 mm
Verry nice bass and easy to play a lot of sound in actif or passif . Original case also new
price is 2800 euros ex Brussels
Thanks for your interrest......
Claude[/quote]

Nice bass Claude!
Good luck with the sale!

Dirk

[quote name='claude' post='622501' date='Oct 10 2009, 06:08 PM']Hello,
First of.... all my English is not perfect....I speak normaly french....
Here is a F bass as new no dings or dongs or scratch it is a special order who was made true George Furnaletto himself ( Georges signature is on the back of the head and also the date) it is a five strings E A D G C short scale, but it is possible to change the strings in BEADG.
Weight on my balance it is show a little bit more than 3,5 kg. It is a set neck the space beteween the strings is 16 mm
Verry nice bass and easy to play a lot of sound in actif or passif . Original case also new
price is 2800 euros ex Brussels
Thanks for your interrest......
Claude[/quote]
Yes, interesting zebroid

[quote name='leschirons' post='622937' date='Oct 11 2009, 10:36 AM']Ca c'est tres belle. Tu a achete' neuf?[/quote]
Oui à un copain Anglais qui l'a fait faire spécialement sur mesure et qui s'est rendu compte le premier jour qu'elle ne lui correspondait pas.....
claude