Why become a member? ×

South East Bash

Merton

I'll be there. I can bring any of the following

Tech TVM600
Tech TVM350 (if Thomas Eich ever replies to my e-mail regarding a replacement power board so I can get it fixed)
Tech ND 212
Tech Mini 15

Fender Jazz Deluxe MIA Ver with maple board
Fender Jazz Deluxe MIA Ver with rosewood board
Stingray V (if my mate permits it)
Stingray V fretless (if my mate permits it)

I have a Citroen Picasso. If I take the seats out and leave the baby seats at home I could easily get another person and a reasonable amount of extra gear in there.

I usually go down the A3, but could easily go Esher, Cobham and down the A3 or Ashtead, Leatherhead, Fetcham way to Guildford if someone wanted a lift.

[quote name='obbm' post='21194' date='Jun 21 2007, 07:57 AM']At £10 per head, 10 is the break even point so it looks like its a go.

There are still a few other locals who haven't signed up yet - Merton? Walbassist? Wildman? plus some in London expressed an interest. It's a quick 40-minute train ride to Guildford and a 5-minute walk from the station.[/quote]
Hi guys, sorry I've been so quiet, the last few weeks have been manic at work and gigging so barely been on here. Unfortunately both dates are out for me coz of gigs or weddings but have a good one (looks like the 18th has been chosen anyway)! I'll definitely make the next one, promise...

[quote name='Merton' post='25564' date='Jul 1 2007, 11:54 AM']Hi guys, sorry I've been so quiet, the last few weeks have been manic at work and gigging so barely been on here. Unfortunately both dates are out for me coz of gigs or weddings but have a good one (looks like the 18th has been chosen anyway)! I'll definitely make the next one, promise...[/quote]

Shame you can't make it as this was your idea! We'll put up a cardboard cut-out of you in your honour :)

[i]"I should be able to make this

r "[/i]

Hey Russ - it'll be good to see you there!

Nik

[quote name='Oxblood' post='22588' date='Jun 24 2007, 10:27 AM']HOWEVER, if a fellow Londoner with a big enough vehicle feels like calling by my place and sharing the petrol costs (hint...hint :) ), the list could consist of:[/quote]

Hmm, whereabouts in East London? I'm thinking about it and it's kind-of on my way
(A12/M25) .

If Kiwi isn't bringing a Burman I could bring mine.

Pete

[quote name='G-77' post='24179' date='Jun 27 2007, 10:22 PM']Oxblood, i can give you a lift form Ruislip Central line, if you want, but my car is totally impractical for anything more than a bass or 2!!!

Trev.[/quote]

Alternatively Ken if you can make it to Stamford Brook on the District line, I can pick you up. Space shouldn't be a problem as my car is an estate. Since you have to come over on the underground I know its not really going to offer more convenience than taking the train but the offer is there if you are interested.

I'll probably just be bringing my L2500 :)
Might stick the ashdown rig in too, as it'll save me loading the car up when I get home lol

I might be able to help out with transport for anyone down my way. I will need to be on my way home by about 2 though. Playing that night.

Edited by NickThomas

[quote name='bassbloke' post='25399' date='Jun 30 2007, 09:22 PM']I'll be there. I can bring any of the following

Tech TVM600
Tech TVM350 (if Thomas Eich ever replies to my e-mail regarding a replacement power board so I can get it fixed)
Tech ND 212
Tech Mini 15

Fender Jazz Deluxe MIA Ver with maple board
Fender Jazz Deluxe MIA Ver with rosewood board
Stingray V (if my mate permits it)
Stingray V fretless (if my mate permits it)

I have a Citroen Picasso. If I take the seats out and leave the baby seats at home I could easily get another person and a reasonable amount of extra gear in there.

I usually go down the A3, but could easily go Esher, Cobham and down the A3 or Ashtead, Leatherhead, Fetcham way to Guildford if someone wanted a lift.[/quote]

I'd very much like to see my old fretless SR5 again ;D

[quote name='G-77' post='34709' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:03 PM']Yeh Ped would be good to see you. Good luck with the Op.[/quote]

+1 and we'll stop you doing any ex-curricular physiotherapy like moving any bass amps or even holding any heavy basses.

[quote name='ped' post='34615' date='Jul 20 2007, 01:10 PM']Hopefully I will be able to come too, having an operation on Monday so may be recovered enough in time. What better to get me back on my feet than a bass fest?[/quote]

Want to compare scars!? :huh: OK praps not!! New knuckle 14/6/07, replaced shoulder 22/2/05, & that's so far.

Might be able to make it. Are we still talking somewhere in Guildford? I couldn't immediately see skipping back through the thread tonight when I should be in my pit :)

[quote name='obbm' post='21761' date='Jun 22 2007, 10:35 AM'][size=3][b]South East Bass Bash[/b][/size]

[size=3][i]Saturday 18th August[/i][/size]

[size=3]10:00am - 6:00pm[/size]

[url="http://home.btconnect.com/backlinestudios/location.html"]Backline Recording and Rehearsal Studios[/url]
1-2 The Archways
Guildford Park Road
Guildford
GU2 5NP

Farnham Road Car Park is 60p per hour or £5 per day.[/quote]

[quote name='ped' post='34615' date='Jul 20 2007, 01:10 PM']Hopefully I will be able to come too, having an operation on Monday so may be recovered enough in time. What better to get me back on my feet than a bass fest?[/quote]

Best of luck with the operation! Hope you can make it :)