Why become a member? ×

If you had to use a single cab ...

lanark

[url="http://www.thepartsbook.com/Ampeg36x10.html"]This one[/url]

(not really - my serious answer to your question would be my current cab, the Barefaced Compact. It's loud, light, and fits in the boot of my car without needing to fold the seats forward).

S.P.

Edited by Stylon Pilson

Nevermind "money no object" it's who the heck moves it and how? Let's face it, us older members of this community would all have old-school stacks if we didn't have to shunt them ourselves.

FWIW, in the lottery dream sequence, I'd be down to Bass Direct for some Bergantino bliss.

It's a close call between a BFM Omni15 tall boy and Alex's BFB Big One - although I haven't played with Alex's Big One yet but am looking forward to it very much. If it's as good as his compact offering it'll be every bit as excellent.

[quote name='lanark' post='618676' date='Oct 6 2009, 03:38 PM']what would you choose?

Either a money's no object, or if you're short on cash and can only afford a single cab, which would be the best use of that one box for all occasions?[/quote]
I have it already - Barefaced Vintage. Winners :)