Why become a member? ×

MarkBass 106HR

bigthumb

The opportunity has arisen for me to get my originally desired rig of 2 x EBS 4x10 cabs so this baby has to go.

I've owned it for about 6 weeks and I've done some gigs with it and its preformed outstandingly. The sound it kicks out is massive, reminding me of the Ampegs I used to use. The cab is practically unmarked with only scuff marks on the corner protectors. Going by its condition it looks like its had very little use. For a large(ish) cab its not too bad moving it about. It weighs in less than the EBS 4x10. There is also a new cover for the cab, one of them off ebay which cost over £50 but worth every penny. I paid £650 for it so I'll be looking for the same. I wont be interested in trades for amps/cabs, the only bass I'd be interested in would be a late/new US Precision. Postage is a bit of a no no but as ever I'll be happy to meet up within reasonable distance from Shropshire.

I'll be happy to provide more pictures if required and iAMP800 not included! :)

Cheers,

Paul

Edited by bigthumb

[quote name='lojo' post='617871' date='Oct 5 2009, 07:54 PM']Just out of interest, whats the weight of these things?[/quote]

Here's the details of the cab

* Impedance: 6 ohms
* Speaker size: 6 x 10"
* Bass ports: rear
* Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
* Power Handling: 1200W RMS (AES Standard)
* Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
* Frequency Response: 45Hz to 20kHz
* Sensitivity: 104 dB SPL
* Weight: 71.18 lbs.
* Dimensions: 23.4"W x 34.2"H x 18.9"D

[quote name='plumbob' post='617719' date='Oct 5 2009, 05:52 PM']And I thought you were going to go smaller ! :)

You know your back wont like it :lol:

Its gonna be one hell of a rig ![/quote]

My back hates me even more now! :rolleyes:

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='627286' date='Oct 15 2009, 08:04 PM']trade for ebs 4x10 proline?[/quote]

PM'd Cheers Wayne.

I'd be happy to do swapsies with a bass of the same value (£650) but it would have to be sold to fund next years trip down under.