• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I had a great experience buying a cab from @Cat Burrito recently.  Excellent communication and chat from the start which made for a relaxed and easy transaction.  The cab was well packaged and dispatched promptly, fulfilling my particular shipping requests to a tee.  Buy with confidence- a real credit to the forum as others have said.  Cheers again Tim!

Edited by countjodius

• 4 months later...

Cat just sold me an Ampeg chorus pedal, first Ampeg pedal I've tried and it's a doozy!

More importantly he is a great guy to deal with, super communication, fast well packaged item, very reasonable pricing and condition precisely as advertised.

Happy to recommend this most excellent Basschatter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just met Tim to pick up the Burns Bass VI I purchased from him. He travelled out of his way to meet me at a location that was convenient for me. We had a coffee and chat and I was fortunate to get some bass-playing guidance having asked for some advice. Bass itself was as described and in lovely condition. Tim  is a brilliant chap and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and deal with him again. Thanks 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

As a sucker for branded tat, I couldn't resist buying Tim's vintage / retro Fender belt. Couple of quick messages and the deal was done, great comms, pricing, rapid and secure dispatch, all-in-all a quality transaction. Another fine ambassador for BC. Cheers Tim!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1