Why become a member? ×

band stickers

bassboy115

I don't know if this is helpful, so, sorry if not, but

When we make our CDs to sell at gigs, or send out as demos, we print the lables for the discs ourselves. Most of these disc lables have extra lable spaces on them, so we print sticker designs onto these bits, giving us the disc lable, and stickers!

If you buy a CD lable applicator, which really is useful, then you'll get some lable designing software. Or you can just buy lables, and use trial and error and publisher or something similar, until you get the lables bang on.

I do have the privalage of using colour laser printer at work though, so maybe it's not great value for money for everyone!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='66785' date='Sep 28 2007, 10:39 AM']If you buy a CD lable applicator, which really is useful, then you'll get some lable designing software. Or you can just buy lables, and use trial and error and publisher or something similar, until you get the lables bang on.

I do have the privalage of using colour laser printer at work though, so maybe it's not great value for money for everyone![/quote]

Ok thanks... ill have a look