Why become a member? ×

Dean EUB in black

pal1972

Just recentky bought this one, and yeh probably an impulse thing! don't know if i can be arsed to get to grips with really and cant ever see me using it live at a gig, so prob best to let it go! its in excellent nick comes with dean carry case, black stands.

stock photo for the moment till i can take some proper ones:

[attachment=33915:_B_e0kZQ...yQQ___12.jpg]

looking for £250ish

OK OK took a few earlier, sorry theyre not great but MY SLR has a dead battery (charging as we speak so i can take some better ones):

[attachment=33935:Image0039.jpg] [attachment=33936:Image0040.jpg] [attachment=33937:Image0042.jpg] [attachment=33938:Image0044.jpg]

re-strung it with black nylon wound flat strings, and had a go and seemed fine. havent had it professionally checked so dont know 100% thats the problem is titally cured! I can adjust the price accordingly if interested?? to say £200??

Edited by pal1972

[quote name='pal1972' post='617007' date='Oct 4 2009, 11:25 PM']...I can adjust the price accordingly if interested?? to say £200??[/quote]
Blummin 'eck that's a good price for one of these I sold my natural finish one for almost double that.

A few tips of how I got the best out of mine:
[list=1]
[*]Thomastic TI flats (I used 344s)
[*]Although the only knob on the bass is a single volume there were bass & treble trimpots on the preamp board that can give it a bit of welly
[*]The cheap & cheerful Behringer ADI21 acoustic preamp gives it more natural rounded tone
[/list]

Someone buy this - its a bargain!

[quote name='pal1972' post='617007' date='Oct 4 2009, 11:25 PM']re-strung it with black nylon wound flat strings, and had a go and seemed fine. havent had it professionally checked so dont know 100% thats the problem is titally cured! I can adjust the price accordingly if interested?? to say £200??[/quote]

I am interested in the EUB, the only thing is I would need to get it posted, is something you would be willing to do, If you are, how about £225 including postage?

If you are happy with the above, consider it sold.

Thanks