Why become a member? ×

feedback for AndyTravis

Ou7shined

Just bought Andy's Yamaha SB-55, as alway a super smooth transaction , well packed  and good conversations in between. I have another one in the post from him as we seem to have the same taste in Basses but I know that whatever he sells me it will be top notch and in good clean condition..

Cheers Andy 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sold a Spector to Andy, all good in the communication and most importantly the payment side. 
Got together and we talked about all kinds of things.
No doubt we’ll cross paths again. 

I lied, we just talked about Bass guitars and Amps… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Bought a stunning Fender Aerodyne from Andy only a day ago, and it’s arrived by 10am this morning.

Very safely packaged, and I quote “packed like a ninja coffin of doom” 

Lovely guy to chat to as well. All mods and original parts including, new strings too, bloody spoiled rotten I am.

10/10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a great 3u rack bag from Andy which is in great condition and is perfect for the job!

Speaking of perfect, the whole transaction with Andy went perfectly from start to finish, as would be expected from the brilliant feedback here.. 

Thanks Andy - really appreciate it! 👍😊

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, silverfoxnik said:

Just bought a great 3u rack bag from Andy which is in great condition and is perfect for the job!

Speaking of perfect, the whole transaction with Andy went perfectly from start to finish, as would be expected from the brilliant feedback here.. 

Thanks Andy - really appreciate it! 👍😊

apart from covid and the broken foot 😂

Thank you for your patience Nik x

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just acquired a lovely bass from Andy.  Nice to catch up a bit after what must have been a number of years now.  As always a cracking item, excellent comms and a real pleasure to deal with.  Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this is my fourth or fifth entry in this thread (as Andy mentioned in a PM yesterday, he and I have rather similar taste in basses)! Just bought an absolutely lovely MIJ '62RI Precision neck from Andy and it ha completely revitalised my Enfield, for which I'm very very grateful! Doesn't need saying given the 6-pages of positive feedback already in this thread, but comms were perfect, packaging was perfect, delivery was very quick and the price was spot on (in fact IIRC Andy tried to negotiate me down on the sale price at one point). 

Basschat Royalty 👍

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...