Why become a member? ×

feedback for AndyTravis

Ou7shined

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just been to Andy’s to finalise a trade for his custom shop Jazz & my Sadowsky. From start to finish this has been a joy. As many of you know Andy is an absolute gent & an all round top man & a hell of a player. 
Thank you my new found friend.

Norm x 

• Thanks 1

I think it says a great deal that I'm writing this very positive comment on a recent deal with Andy on p6 of his feedback.  Each page is a glowing testament to this man's credibility, integrity and good nature.  This is a very good man (with immense talent to boot).  Our most recent deal (there have been many) involved the delivery of a case.  As ever, the transaction was faultless and the item is in much better condition than I'd thought.  This titan of BC even delivered personally on a Sunday afternoon.  Legend.   

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a Fender P bass off Andy and he was upfront, very helpful and a true gent with immediately resolving the niggles I had. 

A proper BC'er and you can deal with him in confidence.

Thanks again, Jon

Edited by Noisyjon
Grammar!
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought some pickups and pre from Andy. From a deal perspective, great comms and very fast delivery, everything as exactly as described. From a personal perspective, a totally great guy and one of those people who make the planet a better place 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...