Why become a member? ×

feedback for AndyTravis

Ou7shined

Just bought a Yamaha BBT500H amp from Andy on behalf of my Niece and she is absolutely delighted with it! -- Its like new!

Came on Next day delivery with bombproof packaging and Andys communications are excellent.

A real top class guy to deal with --- Highly recommended!

Regards

Will.

• 5 weeks later...

I am the proud owner of Andy's red Stingray. Great guy and a pleasure to deal with. Lots of great correspondence and plenty of good bass related chat. The Bass was well packaged and arrived very quickly and was in mint condition exactly as Andy had described!

Cheers Andy :)

Edited by The Shrek

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up Andy's Epiphone Jack Casady bass earlier this evening- what a fantastic instrument! Can't wait to use it at tomorrow evening's rehearsal...

Bought from a nice, honest and knowledgeable guy with great taste in instruments and some good chat... :)

As Brandon Flowers once sang... Andy, you're a star!

Just spotted that my Stingray sale had it's own thread...think it was bored all on it's lonesome...

[quote name='The Shrek' post='641674' date='Oct 31 2009, 09:08 AM']I am the proud owner of Andy's red Stingray. Great guy and a pleasure to deal with. Lots of great correspondence and plenty of good bass related chat. The Bass was well packaged and arrived very quickly and was in mint condition exactly as Andy had described!

Cheers Andy :)[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got some strap locks from dawsons (all good)
when I got them home and opened the pack...calamity.. the (daft) sealed pack thing scattered everywhere and the two retaining srewss skitterd down the deckking gaps. B&Q?...well no despite visiting many stores nothing the right size...really... nothing!!
P'md our own Andy who searched his "magic Box" and
viola!
couple of days later replacements dropped packed safley on the door mat at chez Witterth topbloke eh?
my fault for losing 'em but class act help from Andy
Will return the favour if I can, a beer at next bass day certainly
Thanks Andy

• 4 months later...

As the first of a string of thank yous, Andy in his great and slightly sad sell-off sold me his blue '75. It is a magic bass.

Andy was brilliant to deal with and great at communications even as i was fluffing up bank transfers.

The man knows how to package stuff too!

[quote name='witterth' post='841678' date='May 19 2010, 08:36 AM']I got some strap locks from dawsons (all good)
when I got them home and opened the pack...calamity.. the (daft) sealed pack thing scattered everywhere and the two retaining srewss skitterd down the deckking gaps. B&Q?...well no despite visiting many stores nothing the right size...really... nothing!!
P'md our own Andy who searched his "magic Box" and
viola!
couple of days later replacements dropped packed safley on the door mat at chez Witterth topbloke eh?
my fault for losing 'em but class act help from Andy
Will return the favour if I can, a beer at next bass day certainly
Thanks Andy[/quote]

MB1. :)
...VIOLA????... :)....He Sent you a Viola? :lol:

Edited by MB1

• 5 months later...

I bought Andy´s CIJ Fender Precision 70s fretless beauty of a bass, after exchanging a few PMs.
The bass arrived really fast and the packaging was outstanding. If something happened to the bass, it would be because someone really wanted to cause it harm.
A real pleasure to deal with Andy, and a real pleasure to play this bass.
Thank you for everything! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...