Why become a member? ×

Show us your playing videos!

budget bassist

3 hours ago, Frank Blank said:

That's some seriously Good Stuff, there ^^ ..! My duff hearing makes it difficult to pick out the words, and I'm left with frustrating snippets. My mind fills in the gaps, but I'm pretty sure I'm well below the mark set by the singer's real lyrics.
Particular mention for the capo on the fretless (s'not often one sees that...), and for the tone-setting tea cups. Altogether, musically and visually, a Fine Work Of Art. I'll listen again and try to follow a bit better, but t'ain't easy. :$

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

That's some seriously Good Stuff, there ^^ ..! My duff hearing makes it difficult to pick out the words, and I'm left with frustrating snippets. My mind fills in the gaps, but I'm pretty sure I'm well below the mark set by the singer's real lyrics.
Particular mention for the capo on the fretless (s'not often one sees that...), and for the tone-setting tea cups. Altogether, musically and visually, a Fine Work Of Art. I'll listen again and try to follow a bit better, but t'ain't easy. :$

Thanks! I write all the lyrics and can supply them to you if you wish Sir.

7 minutes ago, Leonard Smalls said:

Lyrics are invariably angry, and by  (mostly) Sam!

Yes, I gathered that from the 'gurning'. Some of the finer points escaped me, though. (When I say 'some', read 'all'. And scrub the 'finer' part. :$ ...) Ambiance assuré..!

Edited by Dad3353

It's Farcebook I'm afraid, but the latest video. I'm on bass obvs... 😁

I obviously went for a bit of a wander in the middle as I start disappearing off camera at one point.

https://www.facebook.com/148967305567056/posts/1009095159554262/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=YwALStmKhoDr4ksz

Edited by Si600
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Si600 said:

It's Farcebook I'm afraid, but the latest video. I'm on bass obvs... 😁

I obviously went for a bit of a wander in the middle as I start disappearing off camera at one point.

https://www.facebook.com/148967305567056/posts/1009095159554262/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=YwALStmKhoDr4ksz

🤘 That video has just made me long for a heaving pub full of loud rock, in fact I’m actually craving a cigarette (I don’t smoke), a pint (I barely drink) and I’m considering purchasing my first bikers jacket for forty years, loved it 🤘

• Thanks 1

And another! I think that our guitarist is bored this morning so he's spaffing our rehearsal videos all over the place.

We need a soundcheck before the next session it seems. The instrument volume balance is all over the place.

Edited by Si600
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...