Why become a member? ×

Show us your playing videos!

budget bassist

2 minutes ago, WHUFC BASS said:

They did that on the original one I uploaded but I did it again and it seems to be playing.

Does that happen to your videos too?

Many of my videos have been blocked for a few years already. I can play them, provided I'm logged in. When not logged in, I can't play them. Ramones covers are blocked for almost 100%, just like AC/DC and The Sweet.

On 24/12/2019 at 21:44, Jay2U said:

On the contrary, they get money from our uploads. "Monetized in some territories"

Here's a useful link: YouTubes Music Policies directory 

I put up a track that I'd written, played on and recorded myself and they said there was a copyright claim on it. Some company called Music Core which I've never heard of before were claiming it as their own. I've opened a dispute with youtube about it. Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, WHUFC BASS said:

I put up a track that I'd written, played on and recorded myself and they said there was a copyright claim on it. Some company called Music Core which I've never heard of before were claiming it as their own. I've opened a dispute with youtube about it. Unbelievable.

Interesting. I once filed a dispute. It took them about four weeks to decide. I was given right, but the copyright owner blocked my video again after a few days. It's fighting against windmills.

Edited by Jay2U

I've really enjoyed looking and hearing all your great videos so I decided I would upload some of my band's videos.

We are no more than a pub band that gigs every two or three months due to our singer living in Southampton, the rest of us are based in the West Midlands, we don't rehearse and just hope it all comes together on the night, we aren't the greatest muso's around, but as you can see, we do have a lot of fun! 😀

This is recorded with a phone placed above the bar, so the audio isn't great unfortunately.

• Like 2

Can I drop a Facebook link on here? Then if so...

Our guitarist/singer bought a little Canon video recorder and this was a bit of a play to see what it does. I gather that he's since turned the fisheye setting off!

Edited by Si600

42 minutes ago, fleabag said:

Ah, numpty fleabag :)

Dont upload here , use a linky !

Or just convert it to a QuickTime (.mov) file, then you can upload it direct because the file size will be very small

Edited by thebrig
  • Like 1