Why become a member? ×

feedback for Moos3h

pal1972

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just got my second purchase off James in a week. Received a lovely Squier 77 VM Jazz. Another splendid hassle free, easy and simple transaction. James is a star and you can deal with him confidently, he makes it all easy. Thanks James. :rolleyes: :lol: :) :D :P Yet another 5 smiler!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just bought a Squier Deluxe Active Jazz Bass from James.

The deal was done with no fuss and in record time (24 hours from agreeing price to receiving the bass in the post)!

I can recommend James without hesitation.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late feedback!

Bought a pioneer h/u and alpine sub from James lovely condition and a great price.
Just had them fitted and they sound really, really good! genuinely couldn't be any happier
with them.

Cheers! :D

Edited by Subbeh

• 1 month later...

Just bought a Macbook off James..

..well technically, it was Mrs Silverfoxnik who bought it - I was just the middle-man

Anyway, suffice to say, dealing with James is always a pleasure - his gear/items are always as described, very fairly priced and his packaging is second to none!

More than that, James is a really genuine bloke, so when I saw his For Sale ad for the Macbook, it was a no-brainer - I knew it'd be a great deal!

Hence why Mrs Silverfoxnik is now the happy/proud owner of a shiny all-singing, all-dancing Macbook, and we've managed to save a lot of time searching around for one and a fair few £s in the process!!

Gotta say, the new Sell Anything forum here on BC is really handy.

Thanks James, much appreciated :)

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Macbook Pro from James, and I can't fault him at all. Took the time to send videos of everything working, opening webpages etc.

Dispatched within the hour, arrived early the next day, bomb proof packaging.

An overall great experience, and the man is a testament to the BC community. Thanks again James 

• 6 months later...

Just bought a PA system off James. Excellent communication, product as described (probably better) and on top of that we were able to meet locally which saved me a drive down to Malvern/Worcester - much appreciated that.

He is an excellent guy to deal with and an shining light for the Basschat community.

Many thanks James.