Why become a member? ×

feedback for Moos3h

pal1972

Cheers James for the cab, just read your feedback on me and realised i hadn't given you any! great cab sounds great, i'm gonna keep it as a spare but ive used it at two gigs and it performed well (needed to adjust my amp's eq a bit but once that was done it sounded lovely)

Paul

Edited by pal1972

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sold an old Kay Bass to James and I have to say he's been brilliant to deal with!

Especially as the bass arrived with damage to it, caused by some careless barstewards at Interparcel.. Given the situation, James has been very helpful in getting a claim together (supplying photos etc) and has also been very understanding & patient!

All in all, dealing with excellent people here on Basschat like James makes even these situations worth it..so, I can't recommend James highly enough!

Thanks again James :)

Nik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='barneyg42' post='682174' date='Dec 12 2009, 02:11 PM']Had a flying visit from James for him to pick up a couple of cabs.... Top bloke to deal with, good comms and a bundle of cash too!

Cheers
Colin[/quote]
+1

I had a meeting with James a couple of days ago, somewhere off the A1/M25 interchange, to relieve him of his Ashdown LG1000.. Great comms, pleasure to deal with again (this being the second time I've dealt with him) ..all in all, highly recommended!

Thanks James :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a pair of Peavey hisys 3 PA cabs, adapted for bass use. Much better (and lighter!) than expected. Bought as add-ons for my barefaced compact but were easily good enough to be used on their own. Even let me try them out at one of my gigs!

Can't recommend highly enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...