richardd

Feedback for TOM1946

Another super smooth deal with Tom, I made a passive conversion wiring kit for his lovely lightweight P-Lyte, (even saved a few more grams!) B) a pleasure to deal with as always, perfect communication & instant payment, he's a diamond geezer :D Deal with confidence.

Cheerz, John

Another flawless deal with Tom, a loom for his Maruszczyk this time, always a true gent to deal with, a pillar of our community.

Cheers, John

Tom bought an awesome bass from me. Real gentleman, ultra fast payment, great communication. Until next time. :)

Just bought a bluebiurst Jake from Tom. Great guy to deal with and the bass was very well packed . Hope to deal with Tom again, I bet he's got some more gems hidden away!

Just bought a gorgeous G+L bass from Tom and it is awesome arrived super fast and well packaged, Tom is a great seller and basschatter I have done a few deals in the past with him and they were always spot on as this one was :)

Tom is a seriously nice fella deal in confidence all :)

Bought the sparkly Precision from Tom - awesome guy - even arranged a same day pick-up so it wasn't lonely in a UPS warehouse all weekend! Top fellah and highly recommended.

cheers, ShaunB

Bought a Harley Benton Jazz bass from Tom for a very good price and it arrived yesterday, top bloke to deal with! Sent it next day UPS tracked and packaged it up well (albeit with poly balls everywhere xD ) and a great guy to deal with!

Hi,

Sold my P-Bass to Tom and was pleased from prompt payment to the day he has received the bass ;) True Gentleman!

As always another fine deal with Tom :) it is always a pleasure dealing with Tom he sells things at very fair prices and delivers them really fast in fantastic condition :) must buy the old boy a pint one day :) on second thought he can buy them as he keeps selling stuff I want and taking all my pocket money lol :)

Another wiring kit for Tom, as always a real pleasure to deal with, he's proper old BTW, not just old :D but that don't stop him - he's a real gent B)

Cheerz, John

Just received a very nice Godin SD22 from Tom. The guitar is lovely and came well packed and bang on time. Excellent comms from start to finish, excellent all round really. Tom is a star and someone you can deal with confidently.

Nice one, thanks Tom. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's a 5 smiler !

Just received a Yamaha keyboard from Tom, beautifully packaged and delivered right on schedule. Goods definitely as described and a bargain to boot, now I'm off to learn how to play!!

Tom bought my lovely Gibson J-200 and I have to say that it was an absolute pleasure to deal with him, great coms, lovely chat about music and stuff, and a really trouble free transaction. Tom is Basschat royalty :)

Cheers

Chris