Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TOM1946

richardd

It would appear by this long feedback section that Tom is some kind of saint sent to us to teach us how to trade like gentlemen. This is true. He is honest and kind. If you ever put an add in the wanted section and Tom contacts you saying he has what you need, I advise you grab it with both hands quickly because if you don't someone like me will have it from under your nose. Good man Tom and thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased a Fender Precision off Tom. The bass was in fantastic condition, it was sent very well packed, next day delivery. Tom told me when to expect the arrival of the bass and tracking number. The main reason I bought off Tom was his amazing feedback, which is very well deserved. Buy with confidence, Tom is a great bloke and you won't get a better service!

Bought Tom's Overwater by Tanglewood Jazz 4 from him. He shipped it to Ireland for me, and it took about 20 minutes to unpack, it could have travelled the world! The bass was exactly as described, in perfect condition. Very quick communications and very pleasant to deal with. I'd highly recommend him and hope to deal with him again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest teamcoy

Bought a couple of Hard cases from Tom about 6 months ago.

Brilliant comms and a great guy to meet. Sorry I have taken so long to post this for you Tom.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tom sold me a crowning tool at a very nice (and helpful) price. He was very helpful with arrangements too.

I've dealt with a few people around here now and all of them have been great, with very little hassle to speak of from anyone, but Tom went that bit further than all the rest.

You can deal with confidence here and I would do so again, no problem

Thanks Tom :)

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crikey Tom, you must have the longest feedback thread of anyone here! ;)

Sold Tom a BB-414 in the 'must have' Orange Metalflake :) obviously a man of fine taste!

....as usual a pleasure to deal with, hope you enjoy that BB Tom, all the best for Christmas

cheers for now

Richard

I have had dealings with Tom a number of times on Basschat, and on every occasion he has proven himself to be a top guy to deal with.

This time round he bought the Geddy Lee that I had bought from him a couple of years ago, the bass has found its way home!

Thanks Tom, more than happy to deal with you again.

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lands297

A really, really pleasant chap who sees you through what he's done and when he's done it! And yeah, as has been said on here Tom is a gent, pleasure to but from him :)

• 2 weeks later...