Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TOM1946

richardd

What a great guy do deal with.
We sealed the deal on Wednesday night and I had the bass by Friday morning.
And what a fine instrument it is - exactly as described.

Thanks Tom - will keep a look out for future listings.

Kev

Edited by Kevdbass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not much to say that hasn't been said!

I bought a lovely 12 string Grestch from Tom, so new in fact that the battery in the battery compartment hadn't even yet been shed of its plastic wrap! 

Tom posted it via 24hr post and it arrived within 24hrs, perfect condition, perfect transaction.

Cheers Sir! Russ. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a telecaster off Tom. Nice smooth transaction, just like you want it to be and the item was received next day and well packaged. An asset to the BC community and yet one more good reason why BC is the best place to trade.

Thanks again Tom.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to Tom, I'm now the proud owner of a rather lovely Antigua Fender P-Bass (a long-standing ambition now fulfilled).

No fuss, no dramas - just a seamless transaction with great communication and very quick delivery.

A pleasure doing business with you Tom.

Take it easy and best wishes.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2010 at 20:45, Linus27 said:

Bought a Teal green Stingray from Tom. Great to deal with, very friendly, great communication, and quick delivery. Many thanks Tom.

Sold the above Teal Green Stingray back to Tom. She's been in good hands for the last 8 years and has been looked after with much love. Now she's back with Tom and I know she will be just as loved and looked after. Hope to see her back again in another 8 years :) As always, Tom is superb to deal with and is a great guy. Many thanks Tom.

Edited by Linus27

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought an Ibanez Talman bass from Tom.

He was very patient while I dithered over buying.  All communications were perfect and very friendly.  The bass was delivered in about 24 hours, amazingly well packed and in perfect condition.  Tom also posted the bass in a Fender gig bag which wasn't part of  the original sale.  Thanks Tom.

As all Tom's feedback says already, Tom is a perfect gentleman to deal with and a credit to the basschat community.

Frank.

• 1 month later...