Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TOM1946

richardd

• 1 month later...

Another super smooth deal with Tom, I made a passive conversion wiring kit for his lovely lightweight P-Lyte, (even saved a few more grams!) B) a pleasure to deal with as always, perfect communication & instant payment, he's a diamond geezer :D Deal with confidence.

Cheerz, John

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a gorgeous G+L bass from Tom and it is awesome arrived super fast and well packaged, Tom is a great seller and basschatter I have done a few deals in the past with him and they were always spot on as this one was :)

Tom is a seriously nice fella deal in confidence all :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As always another fine deal with Tom :) it is always a pleasure dealing with Tom he sells things at very fair prices and delivers them really fast in fantastic condition :) must buy the old boy a pint one day :) on second thought he can buy them as he keeps selling stuff I want and taking all my pocket money lol :)

Just received a very nice Godin SD22 from Tom. The guitar is lovely and came well packed and bang on time. Excellent comms from start to finish, excellent all round really. Tom is a star and someone you can deal with confidently.

Nice one, thanks Tom. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's a 5 smiler !

• 2 weeks later...