Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TOM1946

richardd

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the best efforts of the Royal Mail, the guitar stand I bought off of Tom arrived safe and sound.

Wrapped and secured as if it was weapons grade plutonium, it arrived in perfect condition, despite the posty walking it into the doorframe when coming in the office.

Thanks Tom, it was a pleasure, great comms, great product and a thoroughly excellent transaction.

Deal with Tom with confidence.

More gushing positivity for Tom!

Just bought his Squier P-bass. No problems at all. Clear communications, prompt delivery and the bass was beautifully packaged. All this on a bass costing less than a tank of unleaded! Top quality.

I would not hesitate to deal with Tom in the future - and neither should you!

Bought a G&L L2000 Tribute off Tom for a very fair price. The bass was exactly as described and plays beautifully. It arrived next day after sending and was very well packaged.

Kudos to Tom. If I was buying anything bass related in the future I'd have a check to see what Tom was selling first before looking elsewhere. An honest, pleasant and efficient guy to deal with.

Many thanks Tom :)

Bought a set of Hipshot tuners off Tom, comms were great and he's a nice chap to deal with - even saved me a job and replaced some duff screws for me.

What's better is that they arrived quickly, securely packaged and wrapped like a lovely little bass-related birthday gift.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Another positive blessing !!!
Just purchased my first serious bass, g&l tribute l2000 in black, beautiful looking bass and sounds stunning.
Well wraped and consideratly posted(didn't want to post on a Friday as the bass might be left kicking around in a warehouse).
Don't hesitate if you are thinking about buying from Tom, top guy !!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just realised that I never left any feedback when I bought my Ashdown rig from Tom last year. The 115 combo plus a 15" cab and cable for little more than I'd have expected to pay for the combo on its own. Really nice guy, cup of tea and a chat at his home as we finished the transaction. Doesn't seem like anyone has a bad word for him

Edited by lanark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tom bought my Yamaha TRB1004 off me a few months ago. Great guy, fantastic communications and paid immediately. He was also very understanding when the courier delivered a day late!

Top bloke, buy/sell from/to with great confidence!

Oli.