Why become a member? ×

Encyclopedia of Latin American Basses

JanSpeeltBas

Here it is: [attachment=33230:ENCYCLOP...ASSES_v1.pdf], a sequel to the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=57278&st=0&p=566909&#entry566909"]British edition[/url] published a while ago .
Well, I challenge you to name ten bassmakers from the Latin American area? Here's 130!

Disclaimer: I've done my very best to provide accurate information. My sources are the Net, many books, dealer stories and many many catalogues. I may have gotten some things wrong - don't hold it against me...
If anyone likes to use this information - feel free to do so but mention where you got it from...if anyone intends to misuse this information (for commercial purposes) - I'll hunt you down and sue you! This project has cost me hundreds hours of work without any financial compensation.

Cheers,
Jan

Phew! Good sequel to the 'British' edition, Jan. (Nice to see my old Ned Callan 'Cody' in that one :) ).
I must admit I recognised only a small number of names in the new 'Latin' edition.
Also interesting to note how many more EUB's are in there.
So what part of the world is the next edition coming from? :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Steve