Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Suitcase FS/T SOLD

JD1

Hi folks

PJB Suitcase for sale / trade. This was brand new and boxed when I got it from Giblett123. Since then its been used once for a theatre show where it stayed in the pit and some home teaching, so its immaculate.

It performed brilliantly, easily keeping up with drums, twin guitars and keyboards on a rock show - without an extension cab. Sounded great and didn't break up in the slightest even when driven quite hard and I received compliments all round on the sound.

It has an excellent compressor on it, and the twin eq's / channels were quite useful for different basses as I was using fretless on a couple of songs - consequently it would also suit anyone who doubles.

I'm only getting rid as I've just got a Carvin BX500 because I wanted a more flexible eq. I plan to partner this with a 1x12 for future theatre gigs.

Therefore interested in trades or p/ex (with cash my way) for a good quality 1x12. Would also consider cash offers.

Will sort out pics asap. In the meantime, heres the PJB link:

[url="http://www.philjonespuresound.com/PJWeb11_Suitcase.aspx"]http://www.philjonespuresound.com/PJWeb11_Suitcase.aspx[/url]

Not into posting it. Based in the North East but I get around a bit.

Cheers

John

Edited by JD1

Bump for pics. Price wise looking at £500 collected.

NB - Not looking for a 1x12 now, but interested in amps of a valve persuasion e.g. a Marshall VBA or with a valve gain stage e.g. a Warwick Tubepath if any one interested in a trade / p/ex of some description.

Just to confirm the amp is in brand new condition, boxed with the manual / allen keys etc.

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just done another show with this and once again it performed brilliantly. However nothing more in the diary that I'd use this on until April so can't have it sitting around.

Will take £450.

Just to stress its absolutely immaculate.

• 2 weeks later...