Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Tobias Toby Pro 6

dunetune_jazz

Tobias Toby Pro 6
Overview the construction of the bass is bubinga, walnut strips and wenge the bass is mint no scratches gouges dents or marks that I can identify tone wise it has a nice smooth sound depending on the setup with a deep growl at times. (Has EBS Pre-amp) Overall a nice 6 string.
Price SOLD

Price wise neg drop me a PM .
Many thanks for the interest.

Jz[attachment=33097:SN200580.JPG]

Edited by dunetune_jazz

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='767698' date='Mar 8 2010, 11:39 AM']Played both yesterday... The new preamps are bloody unreal! Theyvsound like no Toby I've heard before!

I thought you were keeping the 6. I want it sooooooo bad... It's the deal of the century!![/quote]

Have a tinkle on the 6 when you come down Chris ... you know you wanna ...

Both basses still for sale.....

Hi mate, just to let you know, the body on that Toby Pro 4 is maple, not ash, hence the tight grain pattern and the figuring. Also the necks on both basses are wenge and maple, not wenge and walnut. Very nice basses though (used to have one), great neck. Good luck with the sale.

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='835486' date='May 12 2010, 05:32 PM']I played the 6 string last year, it's a very nice bass and this is a steal.

Jazz is a very cool guy too.

Maybe see you at the Wooten clinic ?[/quote]

Cheers mate it is an amazing bass for what it is someone will get a bargain ... the action and feel are just perfect for a 6 ...
For def mate catch you at the Wooten gig mate b sure to say hi ...

Jazz

[quote name='dunetune_jazz' post='600914' date='Sep 16 2009, 11:57 PM']Looking to sell a couple of items.
Both have just had a complete setup and had their pre-amps upgraded and they sound incredible super highs and plenty of deeps lows.

Tobias Toby Pro 4
Overview the construction of the bass is Ash with maple and walnut strips and wenge the bass is mint. I have to say it is one of the nicest Tobias I have seen in a long while and very light in weight.
(Has EBS Pre-amp) The tone is amazing extremely different from the 6.

Tobias Toby Pro 6
Overview the construction of the bass is bubinga, walnut strips and wenge the bass is mint no scratches gouges dents or marks that I can identify tone wise it has a nice smooth sound depending on the setup with a deep growl at times. (Has EBS Pre-amp) Overall a nice 6 string.
SOLD

Jz[attachment=33097:SN200580.JPG][/quote]

Bump ...

Edited by dunetune_jazz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dunetune_jazz' post='600914' date='Sep 16 2009, 11:57 PM']Looking to sell a couple of items.
Both have just had a complete setup and had their pre-amps upgraded and they sound incredible super highs and plenty of deeps lows.

Tobias Toby Pro 4
Overview the construction of the bass is Ash with maple and walnut strips and wenge the bass is mint. I have to say it is one of the nicest Tobias I have seen in a long while and very light in weight.
(Has EBS Pre-amp) The tone is amazing extremely different from the 6.

Tobias Toby Pro 6
SOLD

Jz[attachment=33097:SN200580.JPG][/quote]

Bump .....

Edited by dunetune_jazz