Why become a member? ×

SORTED! Warwick Corvette $$ trade or p/ex for MM StingRay

lepromo

Sorry, but I really need to look for some kind of deal with a MM StingRayRay - swap or p/x rather than sell my Warwick for cash. The reason being that I play over 50 gigs a year and it's the only bass I own, plus I'm in the unfortunate position of not having the cash to buy a MM outright at the moment. (Mortgage, kids etc). So if I sell my Warwick outright I'm gonna end up with no bass to go to work with unless I can find something at the right price very quickly. (Just for the record, in the good ole days I owned a 3 StingRays: a fretless 4, a fretted 4 and a StingRay5) Hell - now I'm feeling depressed.....

[quote name='lepromo' post='596256' date='Sep 12 2009, 01:47 AM']Sorry, but I really need to look for some kind of deal with a MM StingRayRay - swap or p/x rather than sell my Warwick for cash. The reason being that I play over 50 gigs a year and it's the only bass I own, plus I'm in the unfortunate position of not having the cash to buy a MM outright at the moment. (Mortgage, kids etc). So if I sell my Warwick outright I'm gonna end up with no bass to go to work with unless I can find something at the right price very quickly. (Just for the record, in the good ole days I owned a 3 StingRays: a fretless 4, a fretted 4 and a StingRay5) Hell - now I'm feeling depressed.....[/quote]