Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Adamovic Super nova custom 6 strings

guiguite

Hi all

I am selling this[b] ADAMOVIC supernova 6 strings[/b] which was build for me 4 years ago so I am the first owner.

I am selling/trading it because I m going back to 4 strings. I am playing mainly straight forward stuff and can t justify the use of so many strings anymore.

[b]ADAMOVIC webiste >> [url="http://www.adamovic.nl"]ici[/url]

My bass' page on the website >> [url="http://www.adamovic.nl/1B/Basses/SuperNova/SN5.htm"]la[/url][/b]

It is an amazing instrument with a very warm sound and lot of growl. Also very versatile with the EQ and switches. Great finishes and in superb condition, i gigged it 3 times and used it only in studio or at home. I can't see any scratches or dings.

The knobs are: volume and 3 band EQ, Switches are: Active/passive and single/double coil

[b]Specs :[/b]

[b]Body [/b]
Body wood: Walnut
Top wood: Burled teak
Veneer: Maple
Knobs Ebony
pick-ups cover: Ebony

[b]Electronics[/b]
Pick-ups: Heaussel / Adamovic Bassbar
Electronics: Noll 2-way
Pu -mode Series/singlecoil/parallel switch

[b]Shape: [/b]
X-ergo back shaping

[b]Neck[/b]
Main neck wood: Wenge
Secondary wood: Hard Maple
Fingerboard: ebony
Nut: Ebony

[b]Hardware[/b]
Bridge: Hipshot style A-style 3-way adjustable
Tuners: Hipshot Ultralites
Jack: Neutrik locking 1/4 " jack

[b]Scale length:[/b]
34"

[b]Weight:[/b]
4.7 kg

[b]Finish:[/b]
Catalyzed oil

Regarding a Swap i am after a 4 strings ( maybe 5...): Musicman (Stingray / sabre) Spector, Old Bc Rich, Sandberg ... but i am open to offers. For info i am playing mainly power rock and metal stuff.

I am also looking for a new amp: Sansamp RBI, ADA MB1, Nice power amp, Mesa stuff, Old trace elliot (with tubes maybe) and nice cabs ( 10 12 15)

[b]Price: 1900 euros ( 1660 GBP) [/b]

The bass is in Paris but I am coming to London from time to time to see the wife

A bientôt