Why become a member? ×

bass waiting

Bay Splayer

[quote name='Linus27' post='593773' date='Sep 9 2009, 12:34 PM']Its really odd that. I got a knock on the door today and a delivery for a nice Geddy Lee bass. The delivery address was Essex and not even my name but I took it anyway. Lovely bass. I wonder who it was for :) :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: Strange that it can't be at your gaff it's at mine!!! :lol:
I just popped out to the bank and there was ruddy great big box outside my porch which is waiting to be finished off and inside it a nice prezzie of a Geddy Lee!! :lol:
I take it it hasn't turned up yet then?

[quote name='Wooks' post='593789' date='Sep 9 2009, 12:52 PM']:) :rolleyes: Strange that it can't be at your gaff it's at mine!!! :lol:
I just popped out to the bank and there was ruddy great big box outside my porch which is waiting to be finished off and inside it a nice prezzie of a Geddy Lee!! :lol:
I take it it hasn't turned up yet then?[/quote]

Ah maybe my wife got it sent on as she knew it was not mine. It must had gone to you then. Its a great bass. You can keep it if you want :lol:

[quote name='Linus27' post='593795' date='Sep 9 2009, 12:56 PM']Ah maybe my wife got it sent on as she knew it was not mine. It must had gone to you then. Its a great bass. You can keep it if you want :)[/quote]
Yeah my feelings too, great bass but I thought I'd better give it back to it's rightful owner, so I've sent it on it merry little way. By the time he gets it the box will be full of PO stamps :rolleyes: :lol: