Why become a member? ×

Laurence Cottle - Five Seasons

Mike

Fantastic album indeed! I had some contact with his website manager at the start of the year as I was having trouble buying his "Live!" album online, he was very helpful on the technical front but not so forthcoming with gig info.....

....maybe try contacting Bernie Goodfellow, he'll probably have a vague idea what's going on in Mr. Cottle's world.

He's doing Bassday UK in Manchester in November, and does gig pretty regularly with various line ups around the London area. I may be speaking to him in the next few days, if so I'll see if he's doing anything near Chelmsford in the near future.

Cheers,
Alun

Saw him about 10 years ago with a band called Sax Appeal at South Shields. Although I'd heard of him I didn't know what he looked like. This guy was ripping on a Wal, smiling and grinning through all sorts of changes and I thought he's some player. Penny dropped when they introduced the band. I bought 5 seasons and Live at the gig and asked him to sign them - pen ran out so I've got Lau... scribbled on the front of 5 seasons.

Check Up From The Neck Up is awesome.