Why become a member? ×

Worlds most expensive bass!!!

XxBassMastaXx

I wouldn't play a bass that ugly even if it was under a court order. :) Hell, for that kind of money, I'd keep John Diggins at Jaydee busy for the next several years with my orders alone. :rolleyes: I might have a Unicorn bass built, (They are about as expensive as Alembics!) :lol:

Edited by Mowac

While that particular Ritter isn't the bass for me, it's great to see someone doing something that isn't simply a clone of the Fender designs.

It's almost definitely a better investment than a new car costing the same amount of money and considerably less maintenance!

Cost doesn't matter if you have the disposable income and it's the right instrument for you.

[quote name='flatwound' post='592280' date='Sep 7 2009, 05:44 PM']So,...is it a bass, or a "w***" ??

and I love this... [b]"I'd rather have almost anything else (including piles). Horrible."[/b] :)

and this... "Rather slam my knob in the car door again"........ :rolleyes: how did ya manage to do that ?? :lol:[/quote]
Perhaps you ought not to take me too literallly on the piles bit.

Can't see this appearing at a gig anywhere near me anytime soon. Anyone with enough moolah to get this and not notice the hole in their bank account will:-

a. not need to use it to earn their living;

b. not want the great unwashed to have any chance of getting their sweaty mitts on it;

c. deserve it.

And you know what? They can keep it! Or better yet donate it to a worthy cause - ideas on this thread please...