Why become a member? ×

Lightweight EBS Neo 12" Cab - SOLD

flip

I have an EBS Neo 12" cab that's been sat in our downstairs cupboard for a fair while now so I figured it may well be time to get rid of it.

It was bought new a few years ago and has seen fairly limited usage in that time, mostly just as a bedroom amp and has been in storage for around 50% of its life!

It's in good nick, just a tiny bit worn in one area but with no tears in the covering. The only problem is that one of the springy handles has lost it's spring, meaning that it's more of a floppy handle, but i'm sure it's an easy fix if necessary.

I know these things retail for over £400 new, but I'm not sure what's a fair price to ask for this one as it's a few years old. I can provide pics if required!

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by flip

[quote name='shinhoman' post='591404' date='Sep 6 2009, 02:03 PM']Ahh i would really like this. I'll just have to see if the bank account allows it though...

Dan[/quote]

No worries, I'm open to offers!

Just took this out of the cupboard to check it over and aside from a few scuffs on the corner protectors it's in near perfect condition. Bass Gallery appear to be selling them new for over £500 new!

It's a great lightweight 8ohm cabinet that's deceptively loud and full sounding for it's size and weight.

If anyone is near the Swindon area they're welcome to give it a try.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='flip' post='620724' date='Oct 8 2009, 04:30 PM']This is still up for sale, if anyone is willing to collect from Swindon/Hungerford/Newbury or thereabouts then I'll do you a deal! :)[/quote]

im based in sussex- how much do you think courier would be? could get to southampton...

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='620915' date='Oct 8 2009, 07:35 PM']im based in sussex- how much do you think courier would be? could get to southampton...[/quote]

Apologies, this has now been sold pending the usual stuff. I'll let you know if anything changes.

As for couriers, I once had a Warwick speaker I was selling virtually decimated by a courier so I'm a tad hesitant nowadays...