Why become a member? ×

FODERA N.Y.C.

dr1

need cash as always, having great basses for sale,as always!
have to split with this gorgeous bass. it plays like dream,those who touched Fodera knows how's that feels! Those guys knows how to build a bass.
sounds so powerful,well rounded and balanced, I don't recall I heard such a tone,even from Celinder basses.
I will answer all your questions. you got Fodera site for quick info on the NYC aswell.
Price: 2200 euros,delivered. I am from Sarajevo,Bosnia but will be in Croatia in a few days with the bass for the rest of the year,so bass will be shipped from Croatia.

Edited by dr1

[quote name='BassKS' post='586153' date='Aug 31 2009, 11:11 PM']very pretty indeed. DO these come equipped with a mike pope pre?[/quote]

yes. it has press button on the 1st pot as active/passive switch.

[url="http://www.fodera.com/nyc/standard.html"]http://www.fodera.com/nyc/standard.html[/url]

thank you for the comments guys. yup, it's ultimate jazz bass for sure!

I am interested in this bass, but I'm nervous about shipping from Bosnia. Sorry - I know that's ridiculous to say, and if someone else said it I'd say that they were being stupid - but I AM nervous about it.

Do you ever travel to England?

Edited by Toasted

[quote name='Toasted' post='588713' date='Sep 3 2009, 02:16 PM']I am interested in this bass, but I'm nervous about shipping from Bosnia. Sorry - I know that's ridiculous to say, and if someone else said it I'd say that they were being stupid - but I AM nervous about it.

Do you ever travel to England?[/quote]

mate, I completely feel what are you saying. I also assume lots of people thinks your way too. However, it would be shipped from Croatia (if that feels more comfy haha! :) )
neverthless, you can contact Simon Merrick from Stuart Zender Forum and bassment, I dealed with him and he got my Lakland DJ in 24 hours via DHL. Check with Higgie (send him pm) and ask him about Dragan from stuart zender forum.
Bosnia is far but we send and receive things and basses like any other country.
Thank you for reading! cheers.

Edited by dr1

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='588746' date='Sep 3 2009, 02:43 PM']I think I just had a sex wee. Why do they make those hideous single cuts when they can make these?[/quote]

uh,sorry matey, I don't think my english is that good... :)

[quote name='Toasted' post='588713' date='Sep 3 2009, 03:16 PM']I am interested in this bass, but I'm nervous about shipping from Bosnia. Sorry - I know that's ridiculous to say, and if someone else said it I'd say that they were being stupid - but I AM nervous about it.

Do you ever travel to England?[/quote]

FOr the DHL money and the customs youll have to pay, get a ticket to zagreb with low budget airlines and get there yourself. I travel home via Zagreb or Ljubljana and its awesome. Im sure Dragan will take money off you if you were to pick it up and youd go there, stay the night and chill in the Balkans. They make nice coffee there.

[quote name='BassKS' post='588783' date='Sep 3 2009, 03:04 PM']FOr the DHL money and the customs youll have to pay, get a ticket to zagreb with low budget airlines and get there yourself. I travel home via Zagreb or Ljubljana and its awesome. Im sure Dragan will take money off you if you were to pick it up and youd go there, stay the night and chill in the Balkans. They make nice coffee there.[/quote]

nice idea - especially for the coffee!
well, if someone wants it via DHL, price would be EUR 2300. but then you don't deal with customs - DHL delivers straight on your doorway.
for the 2200 I'd ship it with regular post. from CRO it usually takes 7 days.