Why become a member? ×

alembic sc deluxe for sale

carlbass

[quote name='carlbass' post='460220' date='Apr 11 2009, 11:36 PM']Alembic Stanley deluxe in cocobola , maple/purple heart. ebony fingerboard .blue led.s front/side .anniversary electronics .gold machine heads 1.5 nut same as stanleys also real silver alembic badge on head. only 10 months old,
stunning bass good reason for sale.? uk bass comes with case , Instrument warrenty card, receipt and certificate. + Alembic leather rosewood strap £100 total selling price £3599ono ![/quote] my contact number 07789537204 uk mobile

Edited by carlbass

[attachment=31938:2009_alembic_003.jpg][attachment=31937:2009_alembic_002.jpg][attachment=31935:2009
_alembic_008.jpg][attachment=31936:2009_alembic_005.jpg][attachment=31934:2009_alembic_007.jpg]

Edited by carlbass

Just a bump...what can I say...I have something very similar and another one on the way.

Alembics are ludicrously expensive, however, for me the tag is justified. The finest basses on the planet (again for me - I know they're not to everybody's taste) and this looks like a superb example.

If this is anything like mine, playability will be superb and the tone - if you've never had the pleasure - will make your jaw drop. To echo an earlier post, I really can't understand why this is being sold.

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='586246' date='Sep 1 2009, 09:05 AM']Maybe sometimes the money is more useful than the instrument?

I'd love to have a play on one of these.[/quote]
Sad but very true.

If you find yourself in Manchester, give me a shout and we'll see if we can sort something out.

Oh and bump again...I really can't afford another...

• 6 months later...