• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

[quote name='MacDaddy' timestamp='1474922755' post='3141589']
The Capt. bought a wireless from me at the SE Bass Bash.
Marvellous :)
[/quote]
And [color=#323232][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=6]Captain Rumble jnr was killing it in the jam room! [/size][/font][/color] B)[size=4] [/size]

Just sold the Captain a Trace Elliot head at the SE Bash...

It's always a pleasure seeing John at the various Bass Bashes, and great this time to meet his son Rob, who's going to be using the amp - so hope you enjoy it Rob!

Got to agree with MacDaddy, Rob was really making some cool sounds in the Jam Room!

So, all good on this one thanks John.. Look forward to seeing you at the next Bash! :)

Nik

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit overdue this, but just to say that me and @Captain Rumblemet up last month to do a trade;  my Mesa Titan V12 for John's Handbox R400 & Vanderkley 115 cab.

The trade went well, as i expected it would, and I'm really pleased with the gear too, so many thanks John. Hope you're enjoying the Titan? 

Best of all though, was having the opportunity of meeting up with a fellow Basschater and having the time to chat all things bass (as the saying goes).. 

More than happy to echo all the positive comments above and to recommend John to one and all here on Basschat.. He's a great person and he really knows his stuff too! Oh, and his Sadowsky bass is amazing.. 

Thanks John and here's to the next time.. 👍😊

Nik

• 1 year later...

Another dodgy meeting in a Tesco's car-park, this time with Captain Rumble, to add to my list. John bought my Mesa Subway 1x15 cab, and was an absolute delight to deal with. He even had a minor RTA on the way over (a van driver with tunnel vision tried to scupper the deal), and was still bang on time. Top guy, could have talked for hours, but sadly couldn't. Maybe next time, and enjoy the cab, John.

BTW, we both agreed on the sentiment that there's no safer place to shop than on Basschat.

• 1 year later...

So, another day, another Mrsa Boogie deal with John, aka @Captain Rumble

😁

To explain briefly...

A few weeks ago, John bought my Mesa Boogie M-Pulse from me and was kind enough to wait until yesterday, when I was able to deliver it to him in person. 

As ever, it was a pleasure dealing with John who is a long-standing Basschatter and a credit to this fine forum. 

Excellent comms, super-fast payment and lots of great bass and muso stories to share, even in a 15 minute meeting in a pub car park!  😁

All I can say is, you can deal with John with absolute confidence, Folks... 

It was great to see you again John and I hope you enjoy the amp! 

Cheers, and here's to the next time. 

Nik

P. S. It was great to meet Mrs Captain Rumble too... 😊