Why become a member? ×

FS/FT 2004 Warwick Streamer Broadneck 5 String

jcburn

***** Located in Australia ******
Hi everyone - I seriously didn't think I'd ever do this but I've decided lately to make a move back to 4 stringers. Bass is in excellent condition. Full maple contoured body with subtle flame, ovangkol neck and wenge board. Natural finish, hardly a mark on it! MEC pickups and 9volt pre - incredible sound. Volume, blend, bass and treble controls with active/passive push pull on volume. 19-20mm spacing at the bridge (adjustable). 34 inch scale. Right on 10 pounds. Balances great and is set up perfectly. The ONLY issues the bass has comes from me - I have moved the bottom strap button as I wanted the neck to sit up a little more than it did when I received it, leaving 2 tiny holes that dont affect anything and are not visible from the front and just above the neck pickup there is a tiny amount of wear from my thumb, but I dont play finger style often and it could easily be sanded and waxed out. It is almost invisible. Comes with Warwick softcase, wax, truss rod tool and allen key. Have just sanded the neck down with 0000 grade paper and rewaxed. Is so smooth you would swear it's gloss finished!
Incredible bass and I would keep it if I didnt need the money to fuel GAS! You can only currently get these guys as a custom shop model, and even when they were production line their retail was around $5500 AUD. I am looking at $1800 AUD (about 1100 Euros/$1550 USD/940 GBP) plus shipping. I originally got this bass from the UK, and can remove the neck for cheaper postage (that's how it arrived). Current price to get these guys now are $4800USD/$2299GBP or 2254 Euros plus shipping and taxes.
Trades I would consider - and these are possibly a bit oddball but you never know -
Streamer Stage 1, 2, LX, Pro M or Jazzman (4 string)
Spector Euro 4
Tobias Killer B (4 or 5 strings)
Cort Artisan A4 plus cash
Ibanez RB960 plus cash
Fender Prophecy III plus cash
I may consider an Ibanez BTB Prestige 5. I would consider a 5 string trade but would only be interested in modern active sound, small headstock and 18-19mm spacing.
I would consider international sale via Paypal, trades maybe within Australia only but you never know. I can always discuss details.
Thanks for looking!

Edited by jcburn

• 2 weeks later...