Why become a member? ×

ebs 1x15 neo cab

wayneyboy

i am thinking abouit selling my cab as have a couple of them and would like to get gorm cab for smaller gigs- i bought the cab new and only used it twice and also comes with a really good cover which i had made- the cab is like new and immaculate- would really only want to let this go if i can find a gorm or get good offer as this cost alot of money to buy new so not worth letting go too cheap-
will upload some photos soon
thanks

Edited by wayneyboy

[quote name='stonecoldbass' post='585717' date='Aug 31 2009, 12:38 PM']is this 4ohm?
cheers,
craig[/quote]

hi yes it is 4 ohms- so light- can pick it up with one hand- unreal- here is the spec:

News Events & Company NewsProduct NewsArtist NewsProducts
AmpsCabinetsCombosPedalsStrings & AccessoriesArtists EBS ArtistsHow to become an EBS ArtistsDealers SwedenUSAAround the WorldContact & Support Contact EBSFAQManualsService PolicyProduct RegistrationDownloads ManualsCatalogsDealers ResourcesMovie ClipsLogos, Wallpapers etc.Vip Login to the Swedish VIP pagesAnsök om medlemskap

EBS NeoLine 115 - Professional Neodymium Speaker Cabinet

The EBS NeoLine cabinets are capable of handling the most demanding levels of sound. They are packed with the latest innovations in speaker cabinet design, for bass players looking for extraordinary sonic qualities and power.

Lose Weight; Gain Power
Every EBS NeoLine speaker enclosure is made from truly tonal, lightweight, spruce plywood. Equipped with third generation Neodymium speakers, these cabinets have superior, dynamic range and unbeatable power handling throughout the entire frequency spectrum. This will satisfy even the most demanding bass player when it comes to portability and above all, sound.

Unmatched Performance
The NeoLine Pro speakers are the solution when high power handling, together with unmatched performance is required; all in a wonderfully lightweight cabinet.

Technical Specifications

Frequency Response 35 - 18k Hz
Sensitivity 100 dB
Power Rating 300 W RMS
Impedance 4 ohms
Volume 103 liters
Height 61 cm / 24"
Width 58 cm / 23"
Depth 44 cm / 17"
Weight 20 kg / 44 lbs

Subject to change without notice.

Features
Third generation Neodymium loudspeakers.

Covered with resistant felt.

Black laquered, hand-woven steel grill.

Neutrik® SPEAKON connectors

2” Titanium super tweeter.

Five year limited warranty.

Related products
Amps

Accessories

Reviews
Guitar Buyer 2004

Musiker Magasinet 2004

FUZZ 2004

Other resources
Certificate of origin

Artists using EBS NeoLine Cabs
Peter Iwers - In Flames

Colin Edwin - Porcupine Tree

Jonas Björler - The Haunted

Barak Mori - Peter Cincotti

Andreas Johansson - Raised Fist

and many more...

[quote name='supabock' post='585771' date='Aug 31 2009, 02:28 PM']Offers in the region of??[/quote]

these cost £750 new- mine has been used twice and is practically new so for just the speaker offers around £400. Im sure on ebay this would get more around the £500 mark but then have the fees etc and the silly questions!

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='586761' date='Sep 1 2009, 07:05 PM']these cost £750 new- mine has been used twice and is practically new so for just the speaker offers around £400. Im sure on ebay this would get more around the £500 mark but then have the fees etc and the silly questions![/quote]

now on ebay

[quote name='pal1972' post='591550' date='Sep 6 2009, 06:14 PM']full spec here: it literally is like new it has been gigged a fair bit but i always look after my kit! would really prefer some kind of trade as i gig a fair bit so cant afford any down time without a cab![/quote]
ok will have a think about it- thanks

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='592312' date='Sep 7 2009, 06:17 PM']ok will have a think about it- thanks[/quote]

here is the ebay link:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EBS-1x15-Neoline-pro-bass-guitar-speaker-cab-immac_W0QQitemZ270451679042QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item3ef82d1f42&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EBS-1x15-Neoline-pro...id=p3286.c0.m14[/url]

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='592505' date='Sep 7 2009, 10:14 PM']here is the ebay link:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EBS-1x15-Neoline-pro-bass-guitar-speaker-cab-immac_W0QQitemZ270451679042QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item3ef82d1f42&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EBS-1x15-Neoline-pro...id=p3286.c0.m14[/url][/quote]
bump