Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If all the transactions would be the way Nik handles them I would buy even more basses...
Just bought a bass from him and it's just perfect : friendly communication, honest chap..wish it would always be like this.
I have absolutely nothing to complain about...thanks a lot, Nik (it's very much appreciated here)
Always welcome if you would ever show up around here in Belgium for a beer and a chat !

• 2 weeks later...

Nik, your feedback is miles long! I have nothing but praise yet again to add for Nik. Everything people say about his packaging, communication and delivery is absolutely true. I bought his Zoom B2.1U, and while I might have been slow, Nik was always on the ball letting me know what was going on every step of the way (even though I was out of the country). Thanks again Nik for a painless transaction (and the pedal!).

Have no fear in doing business with Nik, just know that it will all go well...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='voxpop' post='1122354' date='Feb 10 2011, 09:32 AM']Nik has bought a valve pedal from me and whole experience has been great, we have talked over phone and I can say this guy is a true gentleman.

It has been a pleasure to do business with you sir.

Marc ( VOXPOP )[/quote]
Thanks Marc; the feeling's mutual by the way!!

• 1 month later...

Nik bought a TC Electronics preamp from me last year and I forgot to leave his feedback - oops! It was a very straightforward and pleasant transaction and I'd be happy to do business again.

Edited by stevie

• 9 months later...

Trading with Nik again after too long a break ... a vintage all-valve pre-amp this time.

Nik drove half way round the North Circular to deliver this in person, and took the time to offer some very helpful advice on my playing while he was at it.

Sagging into [i]Jamie-Redknapp-speak[/i] he is a Top Top Bloke. :D

Nik sold me a Boss FT-2 and was a fantastic seller through out the transaction. Fast communication, and had no trouble holding on for a couple of days while I transferred some money into my account. Thanks for a great transaction - I can't recommend Nik highly enough!

James