Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

On 07/09/2020 at 10:36, bumnote said:

Nik bought my G&L . Having met at Chi Mikes I let Nik take the bass home to make his mind up. I didnt for a second think that this was going to be anything other than a gentlemans transaction.

And so it proved.

Ace guy to deal with. See you around sometime Nik.

Thanks Nigel,

Look forward to it! 👍😊

All the best for now, 

Nik 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mickb1773 said:

Bought a 1990 Trace Elliot Ah200  off Nik. He was a joy to deal throughout the transaction from communications, payment,  packing and delivery 

Highly Highly Recommended

Thanks Again 

Cheers Mick! 

And ditto to that where you are concerned.. 👍

I hope you enjoy the amp and have found all your 80s stage-wear in your attic to make the best use of the Trace's vintage vibes... 😁

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another great purchase from Nik. Epihone T Bird, great condition, plays really well. Fitted with Elite detroit series flats which feel great.

He even included a strap and some straplocks.

A fine Gentleman.

Thanks, and thanks for dropping of to Chi Mike my preferred courier point.😁 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bumnote said:

Another great purchase from Nik. Epihone T Bird, great condition, plays really well. Fitted with Elite detroit series flats which feel great.

He even included a strap and some straplocks.

A fine Gentleman.

Thanks, and thanks for dropping of to Chi Mike my preferred courier point.😁 

You're welcome Nigel! 

T'was a pleasure to catch up with Mike, as always... 😊

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Met up with Nik (or rather, he kindly came and met Mrs H and me in our holiday hotel) for some gear trading. As always, Nik was a gent and great company - we had a good chat around matters bass and other important issues over a pint. 

To the next time Nik! 😂

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Sold my Genz cab to Nik!

Agreed a poss sale to him at the Bass Bash on the Saturday, he came through with confirmation early in the week and by the weekend we'd met each other half way and done the deal. A top gent and highly recommended as always :)

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Apologies.  Need to get with how this site works.  Bought a lovely bass from Nic which I'm still very much enjoying, and as much pleasure the bass has bought, I still enjoy the very long chat we had on all things Bass.  Buy with confidence; very nice and honourable seller.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nik just bought a set of strings from me. In fairness I was late a couple days in delivering due to a bunch of defensible reasons but Nik made no fuss about it. Understanding, quick payment and just a great guy to deal and chat with - would completely recommend!

Ander. 

• Thanks 1

I forgot to do the feedback thing for Nik a few months ago, sorry!

We had a chat about Mesa amps at the Bass Bash late last year and sorted a meet out to do a swap at Niks place a few weeks later (seems like he was doing a bit of horse trading there!) So he now has my MPulse 600 and I have his old Big Block 750. Fabulous guy and totally upstanding 😁 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nik always has interesting gear and is very knowledgeable on what he likes.

Great to meet up again, talked bass with tea and biscuits.  Great host, joy to buy from and even if I wasn't in the market, great to spend time with.  Buy with confidence.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nik just grabbed a bass from me. We spent a pleasant bit of time playing with the toys and having a gas as well. Totally upstanding dude and always a pleasure to chat/trade with. Highly recommended ☺️

• Thanks 1