Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

19 hours ago, papaya said:

Nik is a real gentleman. Patient, helpful, precise. I have bought a bass from him and it was so carefully packed that it took me half an hour to open the parcell. Thanks Nik!

Thanks Joni,

I was only following your equally precise instructions! 😁

Hope you're enjoying the bass...

Nik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought an Epifani cab from Nik. An excellent cab and sounds great.

As for Nik, he's just incredible and an absolute gent to deal with. Excellent packaging (including photos during the whole process of packing), delivery and communication throughout.

More than happy with this deal, and of course, highly recommended basschatter !

Many thanks Nik !

Wish you all the best,
Max 

• 4 months later...

Had a great afternoon in the company of Nik, chatting all things music, bass gear, playing styles and if truth be known, we could of happily gone on all day and all night. Nik is a fabulous guy and thoroughly interesting and one of Basschats good guys. We played through all the various amps I currently have and the intention was for Nik to just buy my Epifani UL310 but in the end he also walked away with my Hartke HA5500 amp.

Mark is a great guy to deal with and I can see why he is so liked and popular here. Thanks again and looking forward to catching up with you again soon.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Steve Browning said:

Broke my fx pedal duck with the help of Nik.

Arrived promptly and brilliantly packaged. As the dust clears after a nuclear holocaust, the cockroaches would be found crawling over the undamaged box containing my Mini Qtron!!

Thanks Nik

Awesome - thanks Steve! 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to Nik, the bass arrived in pristine condition and I shall use photos of the package as instructions on how to properly pack a bass for overseas transport, whether I'm buiying or selling. Nice guy also and very good at keeping me informed of the stages of packing and ordering the pickup.

Hope to deal with you again in the future!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nik is a smashing guy to deal with. Good sense of humour, polite and clear communications. Above all he pays on time and leaves nice feedback 😉

Seriously though I recommend this fine upstanding Basschatter to the trading community.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Just had the pleasure of a two-hour, albeit socially distanced, meet-up with Nik, in which we discussed all things bass, music and life. Who needs a therapist when there's guys like Nik around? Many thanks for your time mate, great to chat. Here's one of the moments we discussed; one of the great performances, and at the time rumoured to be one of the most expensive edits in movie history :)

19 hours ago, Beedster said:

Just had the pleasure of a two-hour, albeit socially distanced, meet-up with Nik, in which we discussed all things bass, music and life. Who needs a therapist when there's guys like Nik around? Many thanks for your time mate, great to chat. Here's one of the moments we discussed; one of the great performances, and at the time rumoured to be one of the most expensive edits in movie history :)

Ah, Chris - it was an absolute pleasure - I'm still buzzing about the conversation! 

Looking forward to watching the whole film now and thanks for sharing that clip.. An amazing performance by Neil Young!

As I said, KD Lang has been covering that song and others from NY's back catalogue for years.. Check out her album 'Hymns from the 49th Parallel'. 

Ooh, and lest I forget - what can I say about the V12 that hasn't already been said other than that it's freakin' awesome!! 

Thanks again mate, and here's to the next time! 😊

Nik

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nik bought my G&L . Having met at Chi Mikes I let Nik take the bass home to make his mind up. I didnt for a second think that this was going to be anything other than a gentlemans transaction.

And so it proved.

Ace guy to deal with. See you around sometime Nik.

• Thanks 1