Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

• 1 month later...

[quote name='johnnylager' post='375060' date='Jan 9 2009, 01:21 PM']Recently got a lend of the fabled Demitriades 1x15 with which to annoy me council scum neighbours and Nik organised a spur of the moment micro-bash with him, Walman & me, saving me from the indignity of wasting the courier charge on Wayne's BC 5'er! Nice one fella![/quote]
Happy to help out John and the very least I could do after your free contribution of the control knobs for my Fender Jazz 5 and your help at the SE Bash back in September..

So how's the Hartke helping your 'fostering more neighbourly love project' then? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently had nik around to buy his swr 2 X 210 back.Shame it was late in the evening as I would have like to have spent more time with him plus couldn`t open up the amp indoors as it was a bit late.So drop round anytime and we`ll have a cup of tea and a bass rant.
Seriously though,nik is great to deal with and has a really vast knowledge of bass gear.

Look forward to his company soon.

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='450259' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:34 AM']I met Nik yesterday over a coffee and sold him my Peavey T-40. I've known Nik for a long time on the forum and its predecesser and always thought that he was a great bloke. Yesterday confirmed that!

Peter[/quote]
Many thanks Peter - the feeling is mutual! Look forward to the next purchase/sale/chat etc... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='crez5150' post='545987' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:18 AM']Nik was over yesterday and is now the lucky owner of my Eden Metro (Have I done the right thing??????) combo and extension cab. Nik's a great chap to deal with kept me informed all the way!!

Good man!

Jay[/quote]
Thanks Jay!!

[quote name='Banana' post='554224' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:50 PM']I bought Nik's SWR 2x10. He was truly great to deal with, flexible, helpful, reasonable and it was just a pleasure.

Thanks Nik, really appreciate it all.[/quote]
Many thanks Neil.. Much appreciate you buying it in the first place!! :)

Will leave you some feedback now as well...

Nik

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='561249' date='Aug 5 2009, 04:09 PM']Bought a mini-mixer off Nik (with a free 4 track thrown in) and a stress free transaction with 'superb' packaging... even Parcelpap couldn't have damaged anything with Nik's packing.

Cheers mate.[/quote]
Thanks John.. T'was a pleasure!

[quote name='XB26354' post='565378' date='Aug 10 2009, 08:45 PM']Just bought the Boss LS-2 off Nik. In perfect condition and sent very quickly by Special Delivery (even though I only asked for a signature). Top bloke!
Cheers
Mat[/quote]

Thanks Mat!

[quote name='nig' post='565390' date='Aug 10 2009, 08:59 PM']He is a leg end, a god amongst men. :)[/quote]

And Nig..what can I say.. finally a promotion to a 'leg end'.. I am deeply honoured! Have to say tha the feeling's mutual... :rolleyes: